cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Honored Advisor

The Preacher`s wife

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-indianapolis-pastor-wife-death-20151123-story.html ...

Yet the media is focused on whether a #blacklivesmatter clown got roughed up at a Trump rally.

12 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: The Preacher`s wife

One of those domestic terrorist the progressive are always talking about. God bless Davey Blackburn. He says he could hate or forgive. He has chosen forgiveness.

Senior Contributor

Hey, those look like Obama's sons.  He must be so proud of them for not letting some old honky b***h stand in their way of getting their fair share of the American dream.

Honored Advisor

They broke into a man of God`s home and brutally murdered his Wife and their unborn child...it does not get much more evil than that. 

And AgJudge must be cheering this tragedy according to his post on what to REALLY be thankful for:

http://community.agriculture.com/t5/Ag-Forum/A-reason-to-give-REAL-Thanks/m-p/612899

Senior Contributor

They scorn our constitution based on God's law, but what is their alternative?  A freeforall?

Advisor

A terrible thing. Assuming they're proven guilty the system is quite capable of dealing with them as best it can. There really isn't anyting that provides justice, there's just the law.

I get a sense, though, that you're about 3 Trump reality events way from going after Emmet Till for whistling at white women. Or if you're just hot air, adding to the incitement of others who might act out in ways that they might deeply regret- the consequences if not the actions.

Senior Contributor

Another example of gun violence by people that shouldn't have guns. But then the gun lobby says everyone should have guns except the few that can't be trusted with them. But they oppose any legislation that would give us the tools to sort them out.

I can only conclude that you are more concerned about controlling Isis than the terrorists that live amongst us.

Senior Contributor

I think that statement pretty much sums it up.

Senior Contributor

And just what does those black thugs have to do with Obama?  One idiot makes a crass statement and another idiot says the pretty much sums it up.

Stupid parrots!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How can you even say that ?? I know your character wasn't exactly stellar before , but jesus H Christ man, stop going so low.

morality.jpg