cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: The President's Secret Police

It's kinda all over the news. Here's one example - read about 14 paragraphs down: https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2020-07-20/homeland-security-150-agents-chicago

"Without offering specifics, White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows told Fox News over the weekend that Trump, Atty. Gen. William Barr and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf would roll out a plan this week for tamping down crime in various U.S. cities."

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: It’s creating a Sammy cunundrum

No sir, it has not burned - no Federal buildings in Portland.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

It would be nice if they read that to these people they pick up, or even say who they are, or even arrest any of them. Since they were simply "detained" on no charges, I guess they can skip Miranda.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: It’s creating a Sammy cunundrum

Remember how you hated the baggers and their PEACEFUL protest? My how you have changed. But as far as federal buildings.....

The Oregon Federal court falls under the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals under the United States of America. This federal court exercises jurisdiction over the state of Oregon and has courthouses in Portland, Medford, Pendleton and Eugene. The Portland court handles cases from Jefferson, Hood River, Clatsop, Clackamas and Columbia.

RJG640v8
Advisor

traitor I plead guilty twice Flynn says Hello.... what a bunch of nimrods our libertarians are.  First they come for some, eventually all. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

What the Democrats did to Flynn (putting his son`s head on the chopping block) is a great example how the individual`s rights in this country have eroded.  I won`t shed a tear for some antifer pulled off the street when local authorities are ordered to "stand down"...someone has to be the grownup. 

But if "Trump`s secret police" pull a thug off the street, they have to arrest him, charge him with something or let him go or a law school dropout could win a sizable settlement.  A Portland thug isn`t pulled off the street for jaywalking. 

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Knapp, do you think federal property should be protected?

https://www.portlandoregon.gov/police/news/read.cfm?id=250945 

F

Soon after, the group moved back to Southwest 3rd Avenue and broke glass doors on the Federal Court House building.

Around 11:42 p.m., Federal officers inside the courthouse came outside to protect the integrity of their building. While federal officers were outside, demonstrators began launching projectiles at the officers with sling shots. These projectiles included large rocks, full cans, and bottles. Demonstrators also threw lit commercial grade fireworks, which landed inside the broken glass doors of the federal courthouse. Simultaneously, demonstrators began setting a fire nearby on Southwest Main Street.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

hillarious

Democrats that want me arrested for not wearing a mask demand the right to riot and burn.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: Knapp, do you think federal property should be protected?

Sure it should, but the thing about driving vans around and detaining single individuals elsewhere in the city, without arrest, is abhorrent. I have no problem with guarding Federal buildings, but if it was me, I'd use the National Guard, not some Homeland Security guys in plain unmarked uniforms. I would also expect Portland police to step up and eliminate the need for any Federal forces.

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Re: hillarious

Which one of us asked for that? I didn't see that post. Also, who was it that wanted you arrested? I missed that too. Or, are you just exaggerating and making stuff up because you can't address the subject?