cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: The President's Secret Police

Maybe Big Gretch will activate the MI National Guard and round them up?

BTW, I think there's something in the BP charter about authority only within 100 miles of the border, then it shifts to INS or something of the sort.

Might extend to Chicago as a port of entry, but not sure. Not MPLS.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

If the Antifa terrorists think that they will be spirited away to a permanent Gitmo cell, the majority of the rest will go running back to Mom’s basement or back to the classroom, pretending to be teachers. 

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Not sure there's a lot going on anywhere right now but they might be able to stir up some trouble where ever they show up. 

Apparently if you are stuck in the echo chamber you are of the opinion that things are worse that '67-'68, when in fact it probably amounts to about 1% of that, in total.

But as I said, some old Boomer counterrevolutionaries out to refight Grant Park, the Detroit Uprising and the Berkeley Free Speech Movement all at once.

A numerically dubious effort.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Before everyone gets too buttered.

Miranda Rights: What Is a Miranda Warning and Does It Apply to DUI ...

bruce MN
Advisor

It’s creating a Sammy cunundrum

His #1 guy and libertarian hero Rand has come out criticizing Dennison and Cuccineli’s Brown Shirt tactics. 

Seems to think liberty has something to do with fair and open processes or something like that.

Craig baving no problem with it though. Sometimes drastic measures are required to quell graffiti. 

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

Re: It’s creating a Sammy cunundrum

@bruce MN wrote:

Craig baving no problem with it though. Sometimes drastic measures are required to quell graffiti. 

Today it is graffiti , looting and burning , tomorrow it is getting sent to a gulag. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

The mayor is willing to allow dem supported antifa to burn down federal buildings. Trump was there to defend them.

bruce MN
Advisor

These off label spooks aren’t reading those to anybody.  Aren’t telling anybody why they are picking them up. 

It’s a show to stroke the base. I can see your concern as you tend to indicate from time to time that the tone can make you uneasy. 

I’m sure however that Red, Turds, Ed, Kurt and the gang have an intervention plan in place in the event that you appear to be  in any peril of abdicating. 

KNAPPer
Senior Contributor

Then why weren't they guarding the Federal building?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Has the federal building burned?