cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: Knapp, do you think federal property should be protected?

@KNAPPer wrote:

Sure it should, but the thing about driving vans around and detaining single individuals elsewhere in the city, without arrest, is abhorrent. I have no problem with guarding Federal buildings, but if it was me, I'd use the National Guard, not some Homeland Security guys in plain unmarked uniforms. I would also expect Portland police to step up and eliminate the need for any Federal forces.

I appreciate you agreeing that federal property should be protected, because most democrats won't.  As far as unmarked people kidnapping people in unmarked vans.   I need proof.   And not proof from the people that lied about Rx3 for 3 years.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: hillarious

Cheaps was demanding cops enforce mask mandates.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Sure it should, but the thing about driving vans around and detaining single individuals elsewhere in the city, without arrest, is abhorrent. I have no problem with guarding Federal buildings, but if it was me, I'd use the National Guard, not some Homeland Security guys in plain unmarked uniforms. I would also expect Portland police to step up and eliminate the need for any Federal forces.)

Well Knapper, that's kind of good to hear that you haven't totally went off the deep end.  The Portland police have 1 hand tied behind their back's by the liberal mayor, liberal city council and liberal governor so please don't blame the police and remember this nightly violence in Portland was happening long before federal authorities came to town - not to mention that these liberal leaders would also not welcome the National Guard.  We need to quit appeasing these anarchist's and quit calling them peaceful protesters and end this nightly carnage.  The mayor of portland is a complete joke, guess he's jealous that deblasio is holding the biggest joke of a mayor title.

r3020
Senior Advisor

If the cops go after these criminals and they resist it is the cops who get into trouble. Just like the St Louis couple who used the second amendment to protect their lives and property.

bruce MN
Advisor

The nabbers in Portland weren’t cops.

Nobody set foot on the St Louis couple’s property. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Because the cops are tied.

And they did set foot on their property. They told the couple they were going to kill them and take their house. But you are the rioters biggest supporter. Just like your old college days and eat the rich mentality.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Nobody set foot on the St Louis couple’s property.) 

So guns do work to protect private property Smiley Wink

I heard the charging official called them the democrats go to phrase "peaceful protesters" when they had just tore down the entrance gate to this private housing development.

You gotta love em.

bruce MN
Advisor

Count Prosecutors barged the St Louis couple today. 

Freakshow MO Governor says no problemo. Run the process and convict if you must but I’ll pardon them. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Toldya. I toldya and toldya dems will take your guns. You said no way. Now that they have you cheer. The prosecutor ignores the criminals and criminalize the innocent. You know why you cheer? Because you hate this country and the Constitution under which it is governed.

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Count Prosecutors barged the St Louis couple today.) 

Not exactly shocking news, that's what winger prosecutors do - the prosecutors motto is those "peaceful protesters" must rob, rape or burn your house down before you can show a gun - got it.