cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

The President will bounce back.

The President will bounce back, even better, after the China Virus. Here is exactly why:

https://youtu.be/OUmdCDU5tV0

4 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The President will bounce back.

The super spreader event seems to be pointing to the event on the White House lawn for Trump’s new judge appointee Barrett.

Since I assume this was a “invitation only” event, it was probably one of Trump’s own invited guests, that was spreading the virus there.   And, seeing the video from the event, the virus had LOTS of opportunity to find victims, fawning over themselves, congratulating each other for the coup of the Supreme Court.  

You have been quick, Millie, to blame some Democrat for this.   Pretty tough - maybe you need to be looking at those at that party whom are infected, to find person 0.

But that isn’t what is bothering me here.  Judge Amy’s White House party was what, 7 days ago?   September 26.    The 1st debate with Biden, was 3 days later, the 29th.

My point?   Did the White House already know they had Covid when they came to this event?   Is that the reason they were late, because they knew there was no time to test the Trump entourage entering the hall?  Is this the reason, that same entourage refused to wear masks, when they were required?   Is this the reason, that we took the entourage at “its word”, that they had all been tested, and didn’t need to be tested for this event?   And was this the reason that Trump was constantly shouting in Biden’s direction, in a closed room, to hopefully infect him too, since he was unmasked for this event?

Millie claims it was a Democrat trying to kill the president, that was responsible for Trump and company being infected.   Like I have said - everything Republicans say these days - you have to turn around, and look at it the opposite way.   Did Trump and his entourage know they had the virus, and the intent at the debate, was to “even the score”, and give it also to Biden?    If so - Trump and his non compliant family, has just attempted to commit murder on the Democratic Candidate.   I hope the hell, someone is looking at this string of events, really, really closely.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying.......

Jen

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

There was plenty of press at the event.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Trump has said, that everyone around him was tested everyday.  He has also walked back that statement now that he has confirmed Covid. 

Trump is a germaphobe.   You really think he wasn’t tested every day?  Something really, really stinks about what has all transpired here.   America needs to see, the lengths that Trump may be willing to go to, to win this next election.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

There was plenty of press at the event.

Check all at the event for Covid - among them that test positive, you will find person 0.

And, being that Trump and his Tramp both got Covid, tells me it was someone other than the press.  They never would’ve gotten that close to Trump.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying......

Jen