cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
7 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: The Soviet Playbook

Although necessary if poorly educated white men are to rule. Oh wait....

https://www.nydailynews.com/snyde/ny-howard-stern-trump-hates-supporters-20200512-k3z6fmgqgbbtxjsyoc...

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You take that back right now Nox, Trump does so like me!!!  Smiley Very Happy   Jeeeezus, you people are stupid, I didn`t vote for Trump to "like me" I voted for Trump to do what he campaigned on and that`s what he`s doing and I have no reason to not re elect him.  

What Obama "liked me"?  Smiley Very Happy    I supposed to vote for Biden that`ll open up the border to people that "don`t like me"?   Hillary "liked me"?   Smiley Very Happy

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

He does give you Stormy payments even-well particularly- when his reality TV stuff goes sideways.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Do you ever have anything intelligent emerge from that massive brain that you'd like to share rather than posting canned fascist agitprop?

Kinda indicates what your assessment of the intelligence level of The Base is.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Do you ever have anything intelligent emerge from that massive brain that you'd like to share rather than posting canned fascist agitprop?

Kinda indicates what your assessment of the intelligence level of The Base is.

The truth always guarantees to p¡ss off Demonazis.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

you know, if the American progressives have some issues where they break from the Communists of the world on, they should articulate them. It would be nice to know for future reference.