cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Red Steele
Veteran Advisor

The Three Stooges lie about Iran

Kerry, Clinton, and Obama...last three democratic POTUS standard bearers

get together on this one.....Hopefully Trump throws out this nonsense.

http://townhall.com/columnists/kevinmccullough/2016/09/04/why-hillary-will-kill-us-all-n2213774

5 Replies
man of steel
Senior Contributor

Re: The Three Stooges lie about Iran

index.jpg

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Destroy America.jpg

Whatever....We should be far more worried about Kim Jong-un and what he might do with his arsenal.   You want to cry the sky is falling, go for it, but there are many, many threats against the US in this world.  The biggest right now in my book being a candidate called Trump.

Jen

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Steely, next you'll be claiming Clinton signed NAFTA in to law (Bill, that is)!
r3020
Senior Advisor

Kim jong-un has his arsenal because of Bill Clinton.

man of steel
Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Steely, next you'll be claiming Clinton signed NAFTA in to law (Bill, that is)

You really need to get your partisan puke points from better sources. It may get you sounding like you actually do have an IQ above retard

From Wiki:

After much consideration and emotional discussion, the House of Representatives passed the North American Free Trade Agreement Implementation Act on November 17, 1993, 234-200. The agreement's supporters included 132 Republicans and 102 Democrats. The bill passed the Senate on November 20, 1993, 61-38.[6] Senate supporters were 34 Republicans and 27 Democrats. Clinton signed it into law on December 8, 1993; the agreement went into effect on January 1, 1994.[7][8] Clinton, while signing the NAFTA bill, stated that "NAFTA means jobs. American jobs, and good-paying American jobs. If I didn't believe that, I wouldn't support this agreement."[9]