cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

The US has the dubious distinction of being Number One, the rest aren't even close.

The US has the dubious distinction of being Number One for coronavirus infections and Covid deaths, the other countries in the world aren't even close.   India the next closest for cases is 9 million compared to the US's 12,500,000 and Brazil has 170,000 deaths compared to our 260,000 deaths.

The government of the richest most powerful nation in the world can't begin to manage a little thing like an epidemic.

Totally pathetic, and just when the epidemic is at it's worst, the president spends his days playing golf.

4 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The US has the dubious distinction of being Number One, the rest aren't even close.

Deaths per million USA is 10th.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re: The US has the dubious distinction of being Number One, the rest aren't even close.

A friend of mine that does business in Mexico says that Covid is non existent there, but a lot of people do die from a flu with a cough and a cold.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@sam1wiseone wrote:

Deaths per million USA is 10th.

DNCNN forgot to mention that.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

I`m doin` my part, ain`t I special!

The most common ways we're wearing face masks incorrectly | Coronavirus |  The Guardian