cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The US is not handling this well

Trump said he`d like to see Churches full Easter Sunday and America back to work, he added in (which many of you don`t want to hear) that it will depend on the experts like Fauchi`s recommendations. 

DON`T BET AGAINST us/US

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

TELL AMERICA THE TRUTH - don’t hide the truth behind a flag BA.  

The truth - there is no way in hell, that we are going to be able to open America by Easter.  That’s the truth - but out PINO - wants to do what he always done - we’ll see - and kicks the can a big farther done the road, trying to save his precious stock market - because “it’s the economy, stupid!”

Well, I’ll tell you what - kicking the can down the road, is not going to stop the economy from suffering the serious hit it has, and will continue to take.  

You’re supporting a loser BA - this administration is crumbling in front of our eyes - America sees it - and you can spout all you want about how great he is, and put up little memes to hide behind - but at the end of the day, Trump will fall - hard.

Jen

roarintiger1
Honored Advisor

There is a lot of good in this country.   Sometimes you have to search for it.   I feel sorry for those of you that can't find it.  Americans are rallying whether you can see it or not.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

No, RT - the Cult is rallying - the rest of us are rallying also, in a United call to get rid of a PINO, who is a danger to all of America.  

This emergency should show a huge - ie 90% - support for the PINO - it doesn’t - and it won’t.  Trumps signing of the 2 trillion dollar bill, with only his cronies around him, shows just how decided we are - and will stay.  Trump has failed.  That’s the fact - that’s the truth - the virus, and his inactions and inappropriate response to it, is the straw that breaks this administration.  It’s over...

Jen

r3020
Senior Advisor

There is evidence. That's why the studies are being carried out.

r3020
Senior Advisor

This is America. She isn't trying to place blame. Just to find a solution.

AVON, Ind. (WISH) — An Avon woman jumpstarts a movement that’s created thousands of masks for local health care workers, and it’s only been one week.

Over 700 people have hopped on board to get health care workers the protective gear they’re lacking. The goal is to make the process easy enough that even someone without much sewing experience can help. But what Erika Pike has seen over the last week is nothing short of incredible.

Sew and Serve started out with just Erika Pike. Sewing was a hobby she thought she could put to use by making a few masks with some friends throughout the quarantine.

“I thought I knew 50 people who sewed,” Pike said. “And maybe we could make a thousand masks. That’s what I thought. ‘We could make a thousand masks. Wouldn’t that be so great?’ and look at us now.”

Saturday — just eight days after starting — her project has hundreds of people sewing, donating and distributing. They’re all trying their best to help healthcare workers on the front lines stay safe at all Indianapolis-area hospitals.

“The demand is over 20,000,” Pike said. “Our requests are over 20,000 in 11 counties now.”

Over 3,000 masks have been stitched and dropped into the 15 drop off boxes they have set up. Over 1,000 masks were donated just Friday. Each mask meets CDC guidelines and is requested before it’s delivered to a hospital.

“We contact each one individually and say ‘This is our pattern, is this acceptable? And how many would you like, and how critical is the need?'” Pike said. “So we’ll have requests of two thousand and we’ll say ‘Well, how soon do you need how many?’ and they’ll say ‘We are out today.'”

The goal just a couple days ago was to make 17,000 masks, but after seeing the response, Pike is now aiming to create 50,000 masks.

“We also had someone who reached out today and said ‘OK, so the demand is reaching further? I have a private plane. Where do you need these to?'” Pike said. “People are donating. They’re called to this action. They want to help and it’s been really amazing.”

Pike says when masks are dropped off in a box, they’ll go to hospitals close to the drop off. Since the organization started in Avon, they have the most producers and the most masks but they could always use more.

If you’d like to help in any way you can, even if you don’t know how to sew, you can check out their Facebook page or their GoFundMe for fundraising.

https://www.wishtv.com/news/local-news/avon-woman-prompts-hundreds-to-make-masks-for-health-care-wor...

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

THE SOLUTION?  It starts with TRUMP - - that’s the start of the solution.  

Stop Trump’s lying (good luck with that) to the American people.  Stop him - and his minions - from putting out - not just bad advice - but wrong advice and a wrong message.  

But - like I’ve said before - it’s too late.  We are still going too little.  78% of commerce here in MN is shut down - sorry - that’s not enough.  Tomorrow, I’m going to go get the finish boards that are being done for my build - and there is NO WAY IN HELL that that activity should be allowed.  

“Well Jen - see - see  - YOU’RE the problem.  No - the problem is that I am ALLOWED TO DO IT.  You think I am alone - you think I will find myself alone on the highway tomorrow?  You think I will get stopped, to ask me why I am out.  I can tell you the answer to all of those - NO.

I will take the same precautions I gave the last two weeks.  I am going to a business, rim by him and his wife, that is doing the boards for me.  He needs them out of his shop, so he can do the next batch.  Things aren’t shut down - only social activities are shut down.  And it might bend the curve, but infections will continue.

And I am NOT the fault of that - it’s the failure of our governments to put the screws on anything non essential.  What I’m going to do tomorrow is legal, and I can tell you - it sure as hell ain’t essential.   I gave weighed the risk against the reward - and I will continue my build.  If I didn’t any protective equipment, going to a more populated scenario would I go - no way....

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Can't be as bad as some say.

With all this crying the world is coming to an end I have yet to hear of one single Libtard biting the dust.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Can't be as bad as some say.

Do you ever (also) contribute anything of value Allen - other than your one line snippets?  Are you better off than you were 3 years ago when Trump took office?  No one here seems to want to address that question - maybe you will...

Jen

aljessen61
Senior Contributor

Re: Can't be as bad as some say.

@jennys_mn wrote:

Do you ever (also) contribute anything of value Allen - other than your one line snippets?  Are you better off than you were 3 years ago when Trump took office?  No one here seems to want to address that question - maybe you will...

Jen

Absolutely yes! This last month has taken about a 1 year gain off the 3 but that will all come back and  then some if the election goes as I would like.