cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The Wife asked if this would change anything.

I said "oh probably not, those communists hate Trump and don`t really care if it`s  made up fake news, just so it`s negative about Trump"

https://freebeacon.com/politics/nbc-news-cant-confirm-odonnells-bombshell-trump-russia-report/  

MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell issued an on-air clarification Tuesday after making shocking claims about President Donald Trump's ties to Russian oligarchs that had not been vetted by NBC News.

22 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The Wife asked if this would change anything.

That's classic Trump/Cohn, so it is pretty strong confirmation that there's something there.

He could easily clear things up by asking DB to release the loan documents, which wouldn't have any of the sensitive financial information that are his claimed rationale for illegally keeping his taxes under seal.

Although it may have been a clever trap that could keep it tangled up in court through 2020.

There's a reason why DB loaned him money when no one in his sound mind would have loaned money to America's #1 weasel on a straight up basis. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Might also keep DB from releasing the taxes to the House if they can manage to use this to tie it up.

Other than embarrassment of being revealed to be a clown living on credit I doubt there's anything too lethal in the taxes themselves.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

When you've prepped people with 13 lies a day, revealing that he is One Big Lie is no big deal.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Fake news media made a fool out of you again. Well back to the TV screen and see if they can come up with something else. Try talking points memo, they are always good for a fake story or two.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

he could put a dagger through the hearts of all the communist liberal haters in one fell swoop........... 

instead, he is spending thousands of dollars on his personal lawyers to tie it all up in the courts..........

yeah , I'm sure the lying liar that lies is all above board in this........ carry on.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Smiley Very Happy   Some how the lies told ABOUT him are his fault??   Trump held a gun to Lawrence O`Donnell`s head and said "Lie about me!"....alrighty then. 

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Trump could easily clarify it by asking DB to release the loan documents.

And probably win a fairly substantial judgment. If it were to be proven baseless I don't think it would be hard to prove malicious intent given the history of his accuser (whose employer has very deep pockets).

Want to bet if he will?

What Trump has done for decades- call in the lawyers, threaten and stall. In this case all he can pray for is to stall it out. I doubt that he prays but he'll have millions who will do it for him..

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Might get interesting though.

The Bush Administration was able to lean hard enough on CBS to get them to roll over on Dan Rather. Even though  subsequent revelations generally supported him over George W. Who?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Did you ever stop to think if there was something there Mueller would have found it after of the money he spent? The whole investigation was based on Trump firing Mueller and then being impeach for obstruction so the evidence wouldn't matter.