cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: The Wife asked if this would change anything.

This forum illustrates how differently the conservative brain and the liberal brain process information. Whoever said it recently, that liberals need someone like Paul Krugman to tell them how to think really nailed it.

I gave up asking liberals to tell me what they really think quite a while ago. One of my buddies called it the "Big Ape" phenomena decades ago when the liberal "Big Ape" was BJ Clinton......liberals by and large are beta types, not real men, that need a spokesman that they can parrot and then regurgitate to others what their talking points are. Note that it was Clinton, not Obama that was being called "the Big Ape".

Highlighted
Advisor

That's why men who fancy themselves alphas were the most defenseless marks for a con man who's performative art primarily involves dominance displays.

I can save you your first couple of therapy visits by telling you that it is the cruelty that appeals to you.

But it will probably take many more after that. ACA helps.

Advisor

Reading Red and BA here and I can close my eyes and go back to, say, 1958 or 1962 and I can almost smell the chicken mash being ground, or the snooker balls clacking. 

Who says it’s liberals or progressives or communists that are into re-cycling?