cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: The Wife asked if this would change anything.

(Trump could easily clarify it by asking DB to release the loan documents.   Want to bet if he will?)

That's exactly the point of these stories, all Trump has to do is release his personal information to prove em wrong; then another story, all Trump has to do is release his personal information to prove em wrong; then another story... - well you get the picture.

Advisor

I am waiting for nutz and boriz to prove that they are not flamers. just kidding, I really don't want to know.

Really, look for more and more fruitcake stories to pop up from now until Trump's next inauguration, and for things to really go over the top once he nominates the replacement for RBG.

Senior Contributor

The only borrowers under these loans are Trump entities, and Mr. Trump is the only guarantor," continues the demand letter.

"Numerous documents for each of these loans are also recorded, publicly available and searchable online. Thus, actual malice can easily be proven based on your reckless disregard of the truth and unreasonable reliance on an alleged 'source' who you will not even identify in your story and likely is seeking to mislead you and the public for political reasons or other ulterior motives."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-08-28/msnbc-anchor-cowers-away-lies-about-trump-russia-ties

Advisor

Loan docs shouldn't contain any information that would be damaging to the organization*. Therefore he could request that DB release them.

It is totally logical to assume that no bank would have loaned that kind of money to America's #1 weasel without some further collateral.

It is totally fair game to ask for the documentation surrounding it.

But I'm glad that Sergei and Nikolai have an opinion.

*as if that's an issue when he's POTUS.

Advisor

As noted previously, there would be a very reasonable case for malicious intent and a very large payout from a very deep pocketed corporation.

Whadya want to bet it doesn't go anywhere beyond typical Trump/Cohn threats and delays?

Veteran Advisor

Well now trump has said fox doesnt work for us anymore...

Now who ?

Senior Contributor

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Loan docs shouldn't contain any information that would be damaging to the organization*. Therefore he could request that DB release them.

It is totally logical to assume that no bank would have loaned that kind of money to America's #1 weasel without some further collateral.

It is totally fair game to ask for the documentation surrounding it.

But I'm glad that Sergei and Nikolai have an opinion.

*as if that's an issue when he's POTUS.

You just stated why the loan docs would be publicly recorded.  Guessing you don't know that.

Advisor

When did Trump fire Mueller?

Senior Contributor

When did Trump fire Mueller?

If you are trying to set up some clever response forgive me for not understanding, but if you reread 3020's post I believe it is quite easy to understand.

Senior Advisor

Just didn't work out like it was suppose to did it Bruce.