The arcitech of obstructionism
Got dumped by his own people. Yes Eric Cantor was the leader that pushed for the strategy of obstructionism that met with the top leaders of the repub party while Obama was dancing with Michelle at his first inaguaration.
Well that experiment pretty much bolluxed all progress from congress for the last six years. Were Virginia Repulicans weary of that strategy? DId they stay home instead of supporting Cantor? Next the question arises whether that district support transfers to the new guy or the democrat that is on the same ballot.
While Brat won the nomination he did so without teabagger support. Was he not worthy of that support or was he expected to be too much of along shot?
One can only hope that the fall election will produce a swamping by the electorate of obstruction weary voters.
Re: The arcitech of obstructionism
- That the free enterprise system is the most productive supplier of human needs and economic justice,
- That all individuals are entitled to equal rights, justice, and opportunities and should assume their responsibilities as citizens in a free society,
- That fiscal responsibility and budgetary restraints must be exercised at all levels of government,
- That the Federal Government must preserve individual liberty by observing Constitutional limitations,
- That peace is best preserved through a strong national defense,
- That faith in God, as recognized by our Founding Fathers is essential to the moral fiber of the Nation.
Those six points hit home with every conservative in this country. This is why he beat Cantor.