cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OKdon
Senior Contributor

The benefits of keystone

They will pipe all that canadian oil down to our refineries and refined fuels will be exported. Therefore utilizing our refining capacity that is challenged from time to time to refine enough fuels for domestic use. How many times have we heard of gasoline prices are higher because refiners cannot keep up with demand?

Well folks prepare yourselves for higher gas prices at the pump because Keystone will make high gas prices a normality at the pumps. Say thank you keystone!

7 Replies
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: The benefits of keystone

You forgot the 30 permanent jobs, Don! A real job creator!

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

You do realize if they raise a bushel in china it affects what your bushel is worth? Right?

OKdon
Senior Contributor

Not much! It's not just the bushel but where it is at. Therefore my bushels don't go to china and theirs don't come here. My bushels go to local livestock feeders and the ethanol plant. I don't think much of our corn goes out by rail if any.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Oil is a world market. When the price gets high here the oil will stay here.

hobbyfarm2145365
Senior Contributor

Are you saying whe noil  price get high that canada oil going thru keystone will stay here?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

There will also be an additional 15 part time jobs created.

a real BOOM  !

Praise be  !!!

r3020
Senior Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

They will pipe all that canadian oil down to our refineries and refined fuels will be exported. Therefore utilizing our refining capacity that is challenged from time to time to refine enough fuels for domestic use. How many times have we heard of gasoline prices are higher because refiners cannot keep up with demand?

Well folks prepare yourselves for higher gas prices at the pump because Keystone will make high gas prices a normality at the pumps. Say thank you keystone!

With keystone we can import more raw crude from Canada and less from the saudis and iranians for our refineries to refine. Our aircraft carriers can spend more time in port.