cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The best place

Here you go, no need to discuss reducing killings but at least we all know now where the best place to be killed is.

http://politicaldig.com/watch-fox-news-host-says-church-is-the-best-place-to-get-shot-because-youre-...

While discussing the horrific Texas shooting with the state’s Governor Greg Abbott Monday, Fox News host Ainsley Earhardt said on Monday that the victims of the massacre at the First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs were in the best possible place to be shot because were “close to Christ” when they died.

Too bad their god did not do anything to stop the killer.

If it was not powerful enough to stop the killer then it is not much of a god and if it was powerful enough and did not stop the killer then it is not much of a caring or considerate god.

Leaves one thinking that god is one not to bother worshipping.

3 Replies
Senior Advisor

Re: The best place

Even after the atheist guns them down you still have to mock them.

Senior Contributor

Mock who?

I think a news anchor who says it is a good place to die instead of asking questions about how those type of things could be prevented is not up to the job.

And I stand by my observations about a god in that situation.

Senior Advisor

Too bad their god did not do anything to stop the killer.

If it was not powerful enough to stop the killer then it is not much of a god and if it was powerful enough and did not stop the killer then it is not much of a caring or considerate god.

Leaves one thinking that god is one not to bother worshipping.

You told them they are stupid to pray to a worthless God.