cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

The biggest threat?

The president says global warming is the biggest threat facing mankind......how many people has that killed in the last week?

12 Replies
NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Re: The biggest threat?

DO you really think the answer is zero ?

Dammed your stupid.

rawhide
Advisor

OK I'll bite......How many?

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

5,494,095 EXACTLY * !!!

* Annual global average since climate change related deaths have been tracked, the above number shows an increase of 38.61 % from the previous year ( 2013 )

Yeah, I made it up, so  if you want to research it, go for it, but I wouldnt be surprised if my numbers are low Smiley Sad

rawhide
Advisor

So you admit you just make crap up. 

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

Just this time, its called satire

HortonGordelson
Senior Contributor

It's not satire, you're just plain stupid, and too stupid to realize it.....look in the mirror and grow up, Pal.

NewAgJudge
Senior Contributor

aller en enfer, connard

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Global warming is not only a threat to our future health, it already contributes to more than 150,000 deaths and 5 million illnesses annually, according to a team of health and climate scientists at the World Health Organization and the University of Wisconsin at Madison—and those numbers could double by 2030.

Research data published in the journal Nature show that global warming may affect human health in a surprising number of ways: speeding the spread of infectious diseases such as malaria and dengue fever; creating conditions that lead to potentially fatal malnutrition and diarrhea; and increasing the likelihood of heat waves and floods.
r3020
Senior Advisor

@schnurrbart wrote:
Global warming is not only a threat to our future health, it already contributes to more than 150,000 deaths and 5 million illnesses annually, according to a team of health and climate scientists at the World Health Organization and the University of Wisconsin at Madison—and those numbers could double by 2030.

Research data published in the journal Nature show that global warming may affect human health in a surprising number of ways: speeding the spread of infectious diseases such as malaria and dengue fever; creating conditions that lead to potentially fatal malnutrition and diarrhea; and increasing the likelihood of heat waves and floods.

Yeah. And Bruce Jenner is a woman.