How do you spell hypocrite?

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: The bigotry of the right is legendary

Guess that should have been plural

hardnox
Advisor

Re: The bigotry of the right is legendary

Although.........I've always seen it as likely that Clinton was actually glad to have his houndings end there- he knew they weren't going to impeach him for that- it was marginal and he had plenty of dirt on enough of them- and he limped through the rest of his term in relative safety. I'm relatively certain there was a more than a bit of fire under all that smoke but they never got to it.

An assumption that I've always gone with was that Fred Thompson was dirty too- thus he totally whiffed as the head of the Senate investigation (bad enough that if it was basketball the NCAA would have been looking into point shaving) and then got a nice profitable TV job from the Clintons' uberfriends the Wolfs. Gaaawlyyy said Gomer!!!

Not that that invalidates your observation at all- it is just that anyone who actually buys either side of the 90s pro-rasslin theater- pervy GOP televangelists or Slick Willie- deserves the kind of governance they got, then and following.

Another speculation is in regards to Bill Clinton's observation that Obama is luckier than a dog with two $%^&#. Bill actually had a very benevolent angel sitting on one shoulder all those years. My guess is that he became a CIA/Deep State made man way back when an unidentified person from the US Embassy rescued him as he was being expelled from Oxford (which apparently still qualifies him as a Rhodes Scholar) over a sexual assault allegation. No charges were filed and he headed off to the continent to hang with the young anti-war expat crowd. He proved quite helpful as Governor of Arkansas as several of the Reagan era ops were run through there, proving him to be quite dependable and also placing some of the keys to the kingdom in his possession.

That is the Bush family business, as well, which is why I refer to it as the Bush/Clinton organized crime family.