cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Re: Earth to elcheapo

Meanwhile, the last ISIS contingents have been driven out of, or underground, in Iraq, and the USA is positioning to counter Iran in the region.

Hopefully Trump follows through on his goal to negate the Iran push towards nuclear weapons that was enabled by their boy and his wicked witch of a foster mother.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

rsbs......please go back and read what I stated, rather than have a knee jerk reaction.

I am not saying what is going on now is insignificant.......we have had several local boys come back from the

current actions.  Yes, they are filled with danger, yes we loose people, just we have injured people, i'm not

saying they are not.

but they are not "large scale wars".......such as what could happen in korea.......where the numbers could be

in the 100,000's to millions

before one of the monkeys jump up and starts waving their arms......yes we are at a "cease fire" with n korea.

we need to settle this peacefully......old men start wars, young men fight them

and the last thing we need is anybody shooting off a nuclear weapon.......that then makes it a world

war, since it impacts the whole world.

the preacher said yesterday, peace needs to be greeted with peace.

seems we have people in charge that does not understand that (nor a lot of things)

Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

A spigot from which the wealth of the nation flows.   And I doubt the  people on receiving end of the spigot feel its very refreshing.

Trump ran on a policy of reducing the amount of warfare the country is involved in.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: Chicken Littles

Couple of things. You know so little. Retirement income, derived from savings that are considerable and well over 95% saved and grown out of earnings in the PRIVTE sector are a piece of our monthly budget, augmented by 6 different part time jobs (in the PRIVATE sector) held by the 2 of us.

We got the opportunity to tour the latest school project that you are funding. Not as a taxpayer but out of curiosity as my Dad and our kids went to school there, so the place is naturally dear to us  I wanted to ask the folks who were showing us around which part of the project was being paid for by the guy who was kicking in $120K over time on $100K worth of property, but restrained myself.

Also wondering if you’ve gotten yourself involved in the campaign to replace the pervert game warden? Have you called around to see where they usually hold the precinct caucuses yet?

ihtractortherap
Senior Contributor

Re: “The bounds of the unthinkable”

You guys are delusional. Trump ain't goin nowhere but full speed ahead!
Samthehumble
Senior Contributor

So you're predicting both that we won't be having elections in the future and that gillibrant is the next president.   Either you're getting that coup you hoped for, or you're being disingenuous.

bruce MN
Advisor

Feeling better about the possibility of there being elections than I did a day or two ago.  Seems to be more engagement to assure it than i expected. 

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Why Trump is gaining

with every "fake news" fiasco, more and more Americans are echoing what Tommy Lee Jones's character in the fugitive told the Harrison Ford character when he said he was innocent..."I DON't CARE!"

Only in this instance, it is what we feel about the latest fake news.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2017/12/11/woke-conservatives-and-the-awesome-power-o...

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

All of you liberals need a padded room as you certainly have lost your marbles.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

20 if you have to told which would be worse, you ARE the problem!!