cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

The bright side

3 investigations - the house, senate & special counsel, and no Trump - Russia Collusion, a great day for our Country.

Appears a lot of left leaning folks are taking this pretty hard, probably should go to a safe place and have a good cry - and in the future, don't put all your hopes in what people like Brennen, Comey, Clapper, Pelosi, Schumer, Schifty, and the CNN's of the world tell you.

And hey, look at the bright side, this whole Trump - Russia collusion hoax won the Democrats a mid-term election.

9 Replies
bruce MN
Advisor

Re: The bright side

Curious as to what it is that you seem to be saying has been ultimately resolved?

Trump was never in danger of being indicted by Federals. Legal arm says he can’t be.
backmansasktel
Senior Contributor

Re:Only the foreign country changes

2016 was not the first time the repubs plotted against the United States.

Again, no punishment appears to be forthcoming for the traitors.

https://harpers.org/blog/2007/07/1934-the-plot-against-america/

WCMO
Senior Advisor

, Re: The bright side

Yep, not resolved until the accusers wave the white flag.  The House can take action, whether or not justified, though if an impeachment vote passed the House, it likely won't survive the Senate.

WCMO
Senior Advisor

Actually, there were a number of Republicans AND Democrats meeting with Russians during the 2016 campaign and after the election.  Russian issues were high profile at the time, and the candidates needed to know how to handle, elected candidates needed to know how to hit the ground running, etc.  Generally speaking, there was likely nothing illegal about meeting with Russians, it mostly depends on what was discussed and whether classified information was transferred. 

And, not sure who has been "acquitted" at this point -- only those who have been tried in court and found not guilty -- that leaves out Trump, Obama, H Clinton, WJ Clinton, Lynch, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Strzok, L Page, B Ohr, N Ohr, Anderson, Kramer, and probably more I can't think of right now.

By the way, here's the 4-page summary -- https://www.scribd.com/document/402973647/summary#fullscreen&from_embed

There's a few places in there where the AG refers to Mueller report in specifically purposed wording, such as --

- "members of the Trump campaign"

- "any Americans, including members of the Trump campaign"

- "any US person, or Trump campaign official or associate"

- "Trump campaign, or anyone associated with it"

It is my own belief that these words were carefully chosen -- those references to only the Trump campaign, and not including "any Americans" nor "any US person", seem to imply that there could have been others outside the Trump campaign and outside the scope of the Mueller investigation, that perhaps should be investigated.   For example, Obama, H Clinton, WJ Clinton, Lynch, Yates, Comey, McCabe, Brennan, Strzok, L Page, B Ohr, N Ohr, Anderson, Kramer, and probably more I can't think of right now.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Did you miss reading this quote from Muellers report?

"while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

WCMO
Senior Advisor

I read it, and I agree with it.

gh2002gh
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

Did you miss reading this quote from Muellers report?

"while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him"

Hahahahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGdhc9k07Ms&feature=youtu.be

AllenJwi
Senior Contributor

He is not your President!!! Go play with your little leader.

bruce MN
Advisor

Re: , Re: The bright side

Who that could have anything to do with it coming about is saying anything about impeachment?

The only noise I hear about it comes from the far edges of the left who have no political clout and then from a wide swath of the right who seem certain that the Dem leadership is going to go there.

No chance.