cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Contributor

The central part of the Epstein case

isn't all the (very horrible) stuff, the possible involvement of high profile individuals, or even the POTUS.

It is that someone(s) in the Bush Administration told Acosta to back off and cut a sweetheart deal.

May be a matter of "you don't want to know the truth." 

But I do.

But.......my guess is that, despite assurances that the victims can still seek justice, etc., that part is now buried with Epstein.

13 Replies
Contributor

Re: The central part of the Epstein case

One can posit a reasonable thesis that the Bush Admin didn't kill the Epstein case in order to protect Bill Clinton, Bill Richardson, George Mitchell, Sandy Berger, Alan Dershowitz (or Donald Trump at that time, for that matter). A little wiggle room in there, I guess as far as a few of them go.

Prince Andrew or Ehud Barak, perhaps, in deference to our "allies."

Or something. Need to know.

Contributor

The one guy who's breathing easier today is Acosta.

Contributor

Comin' around.

Who thought that the Bush initiative to replace all US Attorneys with political operatives would flare up now.

Honored Advisor

Are you insinuating that Epstein was assassinated and the autopsy were be doctored up to look like a suicide?  Respect dude!  Call George Noory!  

But okay, you believe that government is that corrupt that they could pull that off, why then are you willing to give up your guns to such a criminal bureaucracy?   Or do you think vote in Democrats and it all gets better? 

Senior Contributor

Epsteins death is predictably Russian.  I guess mika's sidekick figures if trump russia russia russia fell apart, might as will give this a try. 

Veteran Contributor

Contributor

What I was talking about. There are many millions of QAnon-ers.

HArd to tell what percentage of the Trump base they comprise- or if they're just more motivated to show up to the Nuremburg rallies.

Contributor

Those pore Good Folks were well prepared to believe fairy tales by corporate propaganda telling them that AGW is a giant hoax.

BTW, what about George W. Who killing the case?

Honored Advisor

Dan Abrams on "This week" said that Epstein lead the charmed life of a prince, wearing a shirt once and throwing it away, so he was probably going stir crazy.  There is security tapes on his cell so we`ll find out exactly what happened.  Apparently the guards missed their rounds at the time he hanged himself.  Abrams speculates that with Epstein`s money, he could`ve had guards paid off to "look the other way", but that is a long way from a sanctioned "hit".

Just my opinion, but if the security tapes have been mysteriously tapes been recorded over by a Minnesota Twins game, then the plot with thicken.   I`ve toured a new county jail and they design jails to be "hanging proof" and I look around rooms in our house and I don`t know how I would go about hanging myself, light fixtures and ceiling fans probably wouldn`t hold 150lbs additional.  And hanging yourself is difficult unless you drop far enough to break your neck, because your "will to live" kicks in and you abort the mission.  But then there`s cases like David Carradine that got off on spanking it while hanging and it went too far and he died, perhaps that`s what Epstein did?