cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
13 Replies
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The computer guy

Just more Republican BS.   Ooooooooooo.....it’s the October Surprise II.....I can’t wait to see October Surprise III - The Sequel.   I’m sure it will be airing soon.   America is voting in droves across the US.   Better get the Sequel out soon, or it’s going to be too late.

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(suppression)

Well, since you brought up suppression or censoring - what are they (yea you know whom) afraid of? Huh.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

The guy is smart to have made up copy.  The FBI has had it since last year.  Without the life insurance he'd be long dead.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Sure - and it’s why it’s existence suddenly shows up a few weeks before the election.   Yeah - it’s as believable as Pizza Gate - but you guys still believe that to, so.....

Republicans can’t win an election, without lying or fear mongering..... or voter suppression.

Jen

bruce MN
Advisor

You probably won’t open

bruce MN
Advisor

“A gun with no smoke”

Military commentators weigh in:

https://www.defenseone.com/technology/2020/10/anti-biden-disinformation-decried-disinformation-exper...

Big test for mainstream media actually.

Not promising after scheduling of free hour on NBC tomorrow night, and remembering how every outlet from your weekly local shopper to all of the networks having pimped the Comey letter in ‘16.

rsbs
Advisor

Re: “A gun with no smoke”

Seems like the Joe and the Hoe team is taking this seriously, based on my reading of your posted links.

Would indicate to me that there is smoke coming out the barrel, but wth does a rube like me know, right?

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rsbs wrote:

Seems like the Joe and the Hoe team is taking this seriously, based on my reading of your posted links.

Would indicate to me that there is smoke coming out the barrel, but wth does a rube like me know, right?

The problem with them claiming it made up is the pictures. 

rsbs
Advisor

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/10/15/trumps-momentum-is-back-n2577997

guess this explains why Team Biden and the fake news is depressed and willing to censor and block.