cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sw363535
Honored Advisor

Re: The difficulty of retreat

Anybody else in this conversation feel a little odd at these two carrying their campaigns out on twitter?

It seems rediculous for trump and clinton just can't let it go..........

These two are two of our oldest candidates in history and it sees like they are both running for freshman class president.

At least there is no moderator on twitter...

polybiousgmail
Contributor

instauravit
bruce MN
Advisor

Got it to open.  As to your motive in posting it, are you posing it as a plea to vote for or not for one of the candidates.

i agree with neither candidate in premise on the matter.  But their positions are not mirror images of each other.  One involves dialogue and diplomacy.  The other is pure recklessness. 

Are you a Steiner?  If so, please put a scale under some of the issues.

polybiousgmail
Contributor

bruce MN
Advisor

Guess not a Steiner???

It's been there from the beginning.  These endorsements are old news.  Heck, Max Boot has expressed his support.  Well, not exactly support.  Just an anathema to Trump.

The Trump campaign has been rife with Anti-Semitism from the onset, but has become seriously infected since the bringing on of Bannon and the Breitbart crew.  Not surprising that they are recycling this stuff that has been well known since way back before the conventions.  

polybiousgmail
Contributor

Empires do not retreat, they collapse or advance.  We need hillary to advance the empire.

hardnox
Advisor

Saddle up, podnah.

And open up your checkbook- or open a tab on your credit card.

The maintenance of empire is ruinusly expensive.

hardnox
Advisor

I'll stick by my assertion that end of the American Century dates to early 2004 when the tide turned in Iraq.

And as I've said, I don't know whether to blame those responsible for trying or for failing.

It really isn't that hard to hold two slightly contradictory notions in mind simultaneously- that Our Troops served very well and deserve respect and support, and that our high leadership- military and civilian- failed profoundly.

The occasional Good War like WWII keeps folks in the game but for the most part throughout history the soldiers' lot is a sad one.

sw363535
Honored Advisor

In china they can do it. We have lost it......... the ability to balance contrary thought......

That is why they make i-phones and we buy them..

polybiousgmail
Contributor

The ruin is already cooked into the book.  The choice is ruin now or ruin later,  Hillary has already proven herself to be on the side of expansion of empire.  Trump who knows?   Expand or collapse, debt = principal + INTEREST.   Later thank you, Hillary saves the now.