Senior Contributor

Re: they are terrified

if oblamo was the best you had wouldnt you be scared

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: more fodder to read

You guys are going to love this election. The truth will finally be out about the 2010 elections, and how the GOP got it wrong. The latest polls on the Congressional side, is the approval ratings are at a walloping 13%, with the GOP leading the charge by 2% over the Democrats. Don't worry about the meager 2%, that will change once the American voters are reminded about how, the GOP lied about why they should be elected in 2010. Besides, we have a long way to go before the 2012 election, and so far the only good candidate the GOP have would be Mickey Mouse, and so far, even he isn't committed yet.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: Dale, Dale & Dale

Ya know.... I am going to actually feel sorry for poor Dale next Election Day.... er, The Shellacking, Part II.   I hope that he is back down in Mesa, Arizona by then, ..... as it is very dry down there and the parched ground could use the extra water from all the tears that he is sure to shed.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: thanks again

for the flattery by using an idea i gave you ---by following me you raise your standards and someday will no longer be a coward and run the fhe white flag

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: more fodder to read

Mickey Mouse isn't a viable candidate for the GOP.

In Florida, ACORN got Mickey to sign voter registration forms, and we now know he is a Democrat.

http://www.economist.com/node/12432392?story_id=12432392

I have no idea which way Bugs Bunny leans, though.