Senior Contributor

Re: The end is near

[ Edited ]

By the way, which one of you geniuses predicted the availability to extract so much fuel by fracking?

Which one of you geniuses is able to predict the technology that will be invented and utilized over the next 10 years much less 20 or 100?

But yet you know we're DOOMED! THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!

What decade was it that the world was supposed to starve itself out? 70's?

Yet I bet each one of you geniuses throws edible food in the trash pile or gives it to a dog on a daily basis.

But the sky is falling!

We were supposed to freeze to death but then they decided we are going to burn up.... and by golly they'll completely fudge the "scientific" the numbers if they have to!

The sky is falling!

Until you can predict what's going to happen with solar, wind, hydro, nuclear, thermal energy technology, or storage/transportation of such energies much less what will happen with hydrogen you geniuses can kiss my butt. That's not even touching on biofuels. If we were dependent on you brainchilds, then yes, we are screwed. But luckily we're not.

At the moment, I care much more about the elderly people here and around the world having to use too much of their pensions to try to warm the homes in the winter and cool then in the summer to really give a rat's butt that I'm hurting your feelings with logic.

Peddle your sky is falling religion to someone else, I see it for what it is.