cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The end of civilized, civilization.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyqwyPU1jrU 

Probably too many stats for liberals, but for the rest of you it's not good news.  Not that it's good news for liberals either, it's just they won't believe it or understand it and because many of them hate both Christians and Americans it won't matter to them.

3 Replies
Veteran Advisor

Re: The end of civilized, civilization.

All I can say is if civilization as you see it is about to end, then HOORAY!!  A society that wants to impose their religious beliefs on everyone to theexclusion of other religions, wants to control all aspects of thelives of women, thinks everyone should have a gun, shows no tolerance toward people, then it is time for that society to bid so long and let people live their own lives.  You can leave any time you feel like it. I assure you that you won't be missed.

Senior Contributor

Easy enuf to follow and understand.  Although it doesn't elaborate on the "call to action", it wouldn't be enuf to assume the call is religious war 

Senior Contributor

@schnurrbart wrote:

All I can say is if civilization as you see it is about to end, then HOORAY!!  A society that wants to impose their religious beliefs on everyone to theexclusion of other religions

Which religion were you forced to join???  Who is trying to impose that on you, and how?  

, wants to control all aspects of thelives of women

I'd argue that the left try to control a lot more aspects of women's lives, than the right.  When you see who is trying to impose restrictions on trans fats, soda size, when/where they can smoke (unless it is a Federally banned substance like MJ), what kind of car they can drive, the type of insurance they need to carry, etc, etc, I just haven't seen the right wingers on that side.   I can only see one real issue here, about trying to 'control' women, and that would be the abortion issue.

, thinks everyone should have a gun,

Who said that?   I have heard them say that law abiding citizens should not have too many restrictions placed upon gun ownership, and have been pro concealed carry, but not that 'everyone should have a gun'.   The ones I know, are perfectly happy with you not owning one, if you don't want to.

shows no tolerance toward people, then it is time for that society to bid so long and let people live their own lives.

You are starting to sound like a right-winger, here.   What I hear most from them, is that they just want to be left alone, without continually increasing the 'big brother' factor.

You can leave any time you feel like it. I assure you that you won't be missed.