cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

The focus groups and studies

on vaccine resistance make what was already obvious clear.

It is about feelings, which is a lot tougher to deal with.

But I know, xxxx mine.

44 Replies
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: The focus groups and studies

It is my personal observation that owning serious weaponry exerts a powerful force on people’s feelings.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

A more emotive nature can be well within the spectrum of normal human personality.

But there still seems to be a strong cultural component.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

I don`t understand exactly what you`re talking about, but it seems what i`ve been told about the way the Polio vaccine was handled was more trustworthy and effective, even I think those first taking it got sick as hell and killed some, but back then they "trusted the science".

Difference is this time "We hate white people, we`re raising taxes, taking guns, hate this country as founded....and oh yeah you GOTTA take this Covid shot!!!  We`ll force ya to if you don`t!!!".    In the Polio 1950s it was more " We love white people, be sure to go to the fire station and get your Polio shot. Be there or be square!  I like Ike!".    There`s no trust in the government or media these days and i totally understand that.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Black Americans are one of the biggest holdouts even though they are more likely to develop more severe complications from the disease.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Thank you both for the confirmation of the premise.

r3020
Senior Advisor

You're welcome. Thank you for giving us the opportunity.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Polio was more a disease of young people.

The consequences of polio were starkly apparent to the parents of children, as children we didn't get a choice.  

"Get sick as hell", I don't remember that but I do know of one family where two of the three children got vaccinated, one didn't and he spent a year in hospital & lived the rest of his life with a severe limp from polio.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Re: Polio was more a disease of young people.

The covid vaccine is not for polio. It is for something much less deadly.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Black Americans big holdouts, any wonder why?

Vaccination? Just another way for whitey to kill us.