cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Advisor

Re: If you really thought that

didn't kennedy try to" jumpstart" the economy back in the early 60's? oh i forgot he was a democrat.

Senior Advisor

Re: The guy before me ruined the farm.

Do you really think that country of 320 million strong would have a lower budget than they did 5 years ago or 10 years ago.  All the while you are wanting to spend mor for war and preparing for war.

You really need to get a better job and help us pay for the cost of government instead of doing nothing and whining about how much the kneegrow spends.

Senior Advisor

Re: Since nobody even commented on your problem...

He wasn't asking for help.  He created his own little bibical parable comparing his farm to the obama's running of the government.

Senior Contributor

What is ironic is that I unwhittingly gave him a good answer to his little parable.

Veteran Advisor

What would interest my conservative minister? Based on what he says and preaches, I would bet that he doesn't support a liberal agenda, but that is his business. As far as theology, the guy is old school, and a pleasure to liisten to as he interjects his serrmons with a lot of historical anecdotes. Do you think the guy would want someone voting more than once?????

I have a minister in the family that actually threw away his liberal kids absentee ballots cause he knew which way they would vote. OK, he didn't actually do it , but he told me he thought about it. LOL

Senior Contributor

No need for a lower budget, other than to cut the waste.

The CBO (Congressional Budget Office) has done an audit, and found well over 400 Billion (with a B) in waste & un-necessary duplication.

That is over half the deficit, right there, nothing has to be cut.  Well, at least nothing of value to the average American, but of great value to a Congressman who wants to bring in Federal jobs to buy votes in their home district.

As to war, can you find an example of me, wanting to spend 'more for war'?    I think I've mentioned many times, that the Pentagon budget is bloated, and the military used for things that are not necessarily in the country's best interests.   Of course, don't let silly little things like facts get in the way.

Lastly, you really should quit using creative spelling for racial/ethnic slurs.   It is letting your racism show through.

Senior Contributor

comments

Red my friend, my comments went right over your head because you never tried to understand what I said. I will however spell it out for you since that is what it takes.

The original post was a parable of a complaint about the nation but I took it as there was an inept farmer who needed help and I tried to help. I didn't criticize. I didn't call him names or attack him or mention his politics. I just tried to help and chide those who could help, but didn't. Underlaying all that, I was simply fooled by a wolf in sheep's clothing and was criticized for being concerned. However if you read my original reply as a parable, I did give good advice anyway - both practical and metiphorical.

The rant about voting, liberal agendas, and blah, blah were never part of my comments. Those were the comments of others. You won't get that, but I don't expect you to get it anyway. 

Senior Advisor

Little things like facts. Do you vote for representatives that favor raising the defense budget and defense spending?

Senior Contributor

Not the last election, I didn't.  Not 100% sure on the one before that, but I donl't think so.

Senior Contributor

Red Steele Advisor
May 26
Liberals do actually have a place...spearheading private charities, running soup kitchens, etc. Just stay out of government and if you do have to vote, try to limiit the damage by only voting once.

You are an arrogant pompous pr ick. Not to put too finer point on it but most likely a piece of shi t.