cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickgthf
Senior Advisor

The kicker

Want to know the kicker, trump's minions are sure China unleashed coronavirus on us but they won't get vaccinated so the Chinese will win in the end. 

14 Replies
sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The kicker

Again since vax rates are lowest in blacks, and you say the vac is rejected by trump voters you are admitting the election was a fraud.

r3020
Senior Advisor

It has more to do with the fact that Anthony Fauci and the CDC has been covering up for china. No one trust the lies coming from their mouths. Especially blacks and hispanics.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

If you catch Covid, Rick what is your chance of survival?  99.5%?  99.7%?      Call me a daredevil, but I`ll eat a sandwich and go swimming.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: The Blacks are a ....

The Blacks are a special case, they heard trump claim he developed the vaccine and they just assumed it was a Jim Crow scheme to kill them. But I don't see the connection between trump voters letting the Chinese win and fictitious election fraud? 

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: It's not what my ....

The question for you isn't what my chance of survival is, rather your chance of survival.

r3020
Senior Advisor

@rickgthf wrote:

The Blacks are a special case, they heard trump claim he developed the vaccine and they just assumed it was a Jim Crow scheme to kill them. But I don't see the connection between trump voters letting the Chinese win and fictitious election fraud? 

So then blacks now know Joe * is lying to them when he claims the vaccines are safe.

rickgthf
Senior Advisor

Re: Hispanics don't trust the vaccine?

Apparently not in Missouri, the Hispanics there are getting vaccinated in much greater numbers than trump's poor whites.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

@rickgthf wrote:

So then blacks now know Joe * is lying to them when he claims the vaccines are safe.

Apparently when you said blacks, Rick heard hispanic, what a racist he is.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@rickgthf wrote:

You've got a carve out excuse for everything.