cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

Re: The Blacks are a ....

Love it when the racists are down to saying yeah but the xxxxxxs are stupid too!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Re: The kicker

@BA Deere wrote:

If you catch Covid, Rick what is your chance of survival?  99.5%?  99.7%?      Call me a daredevil, but I`ll eat a sandwich and go swimming.

You are ignoring the fact that many who 'survive' covid are left with life altering damage to their bodies.

There are people with health problems like heart and kidney problems that show up months after they 'recuperated' from Covid.

Like polio there will be people in society that 'survived' covid that will live their lives with lingering impacts from the disease.

So be a daredevil but do not complain when you suffer months after 'surviving' the virus

r3020
Senior Advisor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

If you catch Covid, Rick what is your chance of survival?  99.5%?  99.7%?      Call me a daredevil, but I`ll eat a sandwich and go swimming.

You are ignoring the fact that many who 'survive' covid are left with life altering damage to their bodies.

There are people with health problems like heart and kidney problems that show up months after they 'recuperated' from Covid.

Like polio there will be people in society that 'survived' covid that will live their lives with lingering impacts from the disease.

So be a daredevil but do not complain when you suffer months after 'surviving' the virus

Sounds like the side effects of many vaccines.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

@Canuck_2 wrote:

@BA Deere wrote:

Caused by the spike proteins the same ones your body produces when you take one of the western country's vaccines.

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

Re: The Blacks are a ....

@sdholloway56 wrote:

Love it when the racists are down to saying yeah but the xxxxxxs are stupid too!

You're the only one that said that.