cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: Millions of cars on that interstate

You Republican Bàstàrds.   Now the REAL Republican feelings are being shown.   I’m keeping this thread rsBS.   How careful you Bàstàrds were to court the Black and minority vote - NOW THE REAL man behind the mask shows his ugly face.   And you guys got all over Al for his chimp comments.   

America knows what you fûckérs are.   It’s taken a while - but America knows.

Racist, Lying, Cheating, Cult Loving, Terroristic Republican Bàstàrds

Jen

rsbs
Esteemed Advisor

Karen, Bruce is the one that brings up "spics and n8ggers" here on a regular basis, I am just trolling the fool.  He also has some aversion for the "joos", but  I believe he does admit they are good politicians and winners for Team D and maybe even make good Drs. and Lawyers.

I really don't notice the color of a person's skin like the liberals do when they do a head count. I do notice when they are an idiot, though.

We are coming precariously close to Congress drafting and passing practical comprehensive election law. Regardless of the balance of power. Filibuster or no.

People are at the end of their ropes on election clusterxxxxery.

dwillinois
Senior Contributor

@bruce MN wrote:

We are coming precariously close to Congress drafting and passing practical comprehensive election law. Regardless of the balance of power. Filibuster or no.

People are at the end of their ropes on election clusterxxxxery.

😂 Yep took days to count the votes and until D's won critical races then immediately called and now we need election reform laws because people are at the end of their ropes 😂

2016 it was Russia since then we have to have at least weeks to have ballot drops and always just enough and then welp it's over 

Biden let the cat out of the bag when he said they have perfected the best election fraud system in history back in 20