cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Re: The magic 8 ball

The Trump family crime syndicate thinks it can’t be brought to justice. I think they are all going to be in for a very rude awakening.....

Tick Tock.....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
lnseiler
Senior Contributor

How about that son-in-law? Totally leveraged and he’s taking high level meetings trying to scrounge up $500,000,000..
good business man-just like the sociopath he works for.
And the R’s whine over Hillary’s paid speeches-while questionable were legal. And for only $250,000.
This whole corrupt, inept house of cards is about to implode. Can’t happen too soon to these Traitors.
Milli, Eddie, Marty, 30, BA, et al, keep defending these guys-makes you look stupider every day.
lnseiler
Senior Contributor

Edmund55
Senior Contributor

(Ed.....I'll explain this and will type real slow so
You can understand...it's not a sin not being
The sharpest knife in the drawer.)

Ouch - I guess if ya got nothin, go straight to an insult.

(Obama is no longer president.... hollering about
Him and his actions will change nothing, other
Than making people mad)

Sooo, you regret blaming Obama's failure's on Bush for the 8 years of Obama's presidency? - or does the rule change when a Republican is President? 

(Just because you do not back trump you are
Automatically an Obama or hillery lover....that
Is inaccurate.)

Agreed, tried to tell you that when Obama was President, you wouldn't have any of it and deemed those not backing Obama as racist. 

(There is no linkage to immigration and gun
Control.)

I responded to Canuck's post which did in fact discuss both immigration & guns.

(My friend, you really need to go to the doctor and
See what he can do about the blood in your eyes.)

Well I do have blood shot eyes, dang Kansas wind.  

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Heard several of those points on a news broadcast last night.

They were saying the White House is as disorganized again now as it was when he first took power.Things that had started getting sorted out and organized have fallen into total chaos and disarray again.

Too many inept people have been hired and then fired and the few good people are just tired of having to fix stupid mistakes over and over and make excuses for things that should never have happened in the first place 

ralphtellusbiz
Frequent Contributor

That is Trumps skill turn on people and make him Great, Wealthier.  But just to keep attention diverted lets talk guns and cakes for a gay wedding.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Conservatives are not the ones who bring up guns and wedding cakes. That is thrust onto us by progressives.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Right you are, ralph! They are striping as much wealth as the can before the Republican Congress wakes up!! Here's another problem, they created, because they were to bullheaded to support the American people!

http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la-fi-hiltzik-trumpcare-urban-20180226-story.html

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

SO THERE IT IS!!! That MAGA health plan that the sociopathic liar of a so called president promised - where he said, “You’ll all love my health care plan!” and “You’ll all pay A SMALL FRACTION of what you’re paying now”.

How do you like him now, our sociopathic liar, that no one in their right mind now wants to be associated with. He is a cancer - but at least it’s not spreading - and will get cut out - but not soon enough for me....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Add to that, Canuck, no one in their right mind, who have a clue about what is going on, will sign on to this chaos, called a White House! You'd be a damned fool, because this is the proverbial house of cards!! Hey! I've got a great idea! They,(the White House) is looking for more help, why don't, 3020, BA, wehav, Samthehumble, IH, Craigo, and the rest put in your resumes? One thing you don't need is smarts it this White House! Donald is all we need for "genius" grade intelligence! LOL!!