cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Re: The magic 8 ball

But Jen!! IT WAS GOING TO BE SO EASY!!! LOL!!

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

no one in their right mind, who have a clue about what is going on, will sign on to this chaos, called a White House!

Yes GTO, that has been noted by commentators before that good people are staying away.

It will not enhance their resume to work there unlike previous admins.

jennys_mn
Veteran Advisor

Yeah GTO - has a familiar ring to it, doesn’t it? Like “Trade deals are easy”.

He’s in such a dream world. In Trumpie World, he got used to telling people, “Take it, or you get nothing!” He’s finding it reversed in the real world, where people and counties are able to say, “No!” and “Stick it up your” whatever, and he can’t do a thing about it. The reality of it is, his business skills are useless in the job he has. Beyond signing what his Repulsive keepers bring to him, he is useless.

Some guy you RWNJs elected. And I thought GW was bad.....didn’t think it could possibly be worse than that. And what is yet to come, as the noose tightens around this administration? Canuck, I’m envious.....

Tick Tock....BONGx10!!!!!!!!!!

Jen
ralphtellusbiz
Frequent Contributor

That is why I do not favor impeachment. Pence would be worse. What a world when Bush now seem normal. How quick we forget.
GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

There is nothing normal about, this administration. You are so right!

hardnox
Advisor

http://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/25th-amendment-robert-mueller/8488/

Crazy Palmer but an interesting speculation. The Mueller RICO investigation could begin to ensnare the GOP at large, and NRA.

At which point the only choice would be for them to remove Trump via the 25th and then have Pence shut the investigation down and offer some pardons, ending our "long national nightmare".

Pence would be the sacrificial lamb but so was Jerry Ford and he still got a pension and his picture on calendars forever.

elcheapo
Veteran Advisor

A question
What's wrong with the VP, what did he do wrong ?

I do know he's not allowed to eat a meal with
A women unless his wife is there
bruce MN
Advisor

I believe that technically the VP and a majority of the Cadinet but I can’t imagine why any Democrat member of Congress would support either removal or impeachment this deep into the next election cycle.

ralphtellusbiz
Frequent Contributor

Agree.  Impeach him and get Pence. From the frying pan to the fire. Much worse.   But I am uplifted reading this site because use to be so many were supporting him.

GreaTOne_65
Senior Contributor

Read some of his religious views, elcheapo, then you will understand. He's so far off the normal scale, he's goofier than a fruit cake!