elcheapo
Senior Advisor

Re: The magic 8 ball

I think his problem with the 8 ball, is once in
A while you've got to shake it !
ralphtellusbiz
Frequent Contributor

O Yes. The first time I saw him on TV during the debates Trump had said something stupid the day before and was on the TV where you could see his lips moving.   Pence looked direct into the camera and said : He never said that:.  I expect politicians to lie more than most people but these two lie about things that are obvious and would be better to say nothing.  As Pence being worse he has supported all of Trumps off the wall ideas in this country and elsewhere.  He often does it with a straight face.  Pence is smart enough to keep a low profile and not say some of the extreme statements Trump makes.  Trump does as bullies he just runs over people and often gets little done other than make money.   Last but not least Pence claims to be a conservative CHRISTIAN.  While I think I am  a  Christian I subscribe a lot more to the new testament than the old. I know some that will think anything is ok for him because he can preach a good sermon.   There was never much i agreed with Goldwater but he is quoted as saying watch when these conservative Christians get control of the government there will be no compromise.  No one gets everything they want but people not armies should come first.  Since I am so blunt today I do not think Trump was the worst candidate the Republicans had running]g in the primaries.  I have got fed up with money for attacking people as a primary goal.  It adds terrorists but that does not affect the rich.

bruce MN
Advisor

Agreeing wholeheartedly with your assessment of the GOP field. He may have well been the best when looking back after it’s all over.  The rest (nearly all who would have defeated the Dem nominee) would have been as stealth as you describe Pence.  At least with this guy it’s all out in the open. Dems need to decide if they want to win the Friday Night ballgame or take on the responsibility of governing.