cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

The need for hunting

It cost the taxpayers money when they have to hire the government to do what the farmers and ranchers do for nothing. 4 million kills in one year. Wow. Why do they want our guns? Do they think we should be defenseless totally dependent on them for our protection?

 

snip-

For years, the massive toll of wild animals exterminated by the federal government as a service to everything from airports to ranches has bounced up and down like a yo-yo.  Last year it was up again.

The more than 4 million animals shot, poisoned, snared and trapped by the Department of Agriculture’s Wildlife Services in fiscal year 2013 included  75,326 coyotes, 866 bobcats, 528 river otters, 3,700 foxes, 12,186 prairie dogs, 973 red-tailed hawks, 419 black bears and at least three eagles, golden and bald.

 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/2014/06/06/1de0c550-ecc4-11e3-b98c-72cef4a0049...?

7 Replies
Honored Advisor

Re: The need for hunting

Hey 3020.  The Deep State, PTB, Bilderbergs, Rothchild, Illuminati, satanic, Democrat crime family wants us helpless, beholding to the "man" for our daily sustenance.   Reminds me of the Robin Hood story where Robin rescued a starving peasant that killed one of the King`s stags.  He was sentenced to be hanged or hands chopped off, by the "King`s DNR".

 

http://www.boldoutlaw.com/robbeg/robbeg3.html 

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting

That's why those bozos were armed to the teeth in Home depot the other day. Doesn't that seem a little bit strange to you BA?

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting


@kraft-t wrote:

That's why those bozos were armed to the teeth in Home depot the other day. Doesn't that seem a little bit strange to you BA?


No. They were armed to show the progressives we have the right to keep and bear arms.

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting

Pretty **bleep** intelligent if you ask me? Yes I can see Mrs. housewife withdrawing from the store and telling management that they will return when the guns are banned!

 

I can't see any logical store owner embracing armed people in their stores.

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting


@kraft-t wrote:

Pretty **bleep** intelligent if you ask me? Yes I can see Mrs. housewife withdrawing from the store and telling management that they will return when the guns are banned!

 

I can't see any logical store owner embracing armed people in their stores.


That is her right as an American housewife. Free market capitalism at work. You don't need Almighty Big Government making that decision for you.

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting

So you would advocate that all gun owners be allowed to carry their guns where ever they want? 

Senior Advisor

Re: The need for hunting


@kraft-t wrote:

So you would advocate that all gun owners be allowed to carry their guns where ever they want? 


I would advocate for you not to go into the store.