cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

The new America

https://www.macleans.ca/news/latest-trump-rape-accusation-implicates-america/?utm_source=nl&utm_medi...

In January 2016, Donald Trump made a brash boast about his impunity from the norms and laws of a civilized, democratic society. He could stand on New York City’s 5th Ave, he said, “and shoot somebody” and not lose voters. Less than four years later, after a constant, diarrhetic stream of corrosive, exhausting lying, bullying, and unprecedented cruelty, greed and corruption by his administration, he’d be proven correct. That came via a report, not that Trump shot someone on 5th Ave, but rather that he raped someone on 5th Ave in the mid-90s, in the dressing room of department store Bergdorf Goodman.

33 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The new America

(In January 2016, Donald Trump made a brash boast about his impunity from the norms and laws of a civilized, democratic society. He could stand on New York City’s 5th Ave, he said, “and shoot somebody” and not lose voters. Less than four years later, after a constant, diarrhetic stream of corrosive, exhausting lying, bullying, and unprecedented cruelty, greed and corruption by his administration, he’d be proven correct. That came via a report, not that Trump shot someone on 5th Ave, but rather that he raped someone on 5th Ave in the mid-90s, in the dressing room of department store Bergdorf Goodman.)

You might want to watch a few of Carroll's interviews, she's not exactly spewing credibility, I'm a little surprised that she is not represented by CNN's Avenetti whom represented a few of the Kavenaugh accusers.  I know, I know, the me-too movement says you always have to believe the accuser; well not Democrat Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax accusers.

Now, is this macleans opinion and belief or do they have proof? If it's not opinion and belief, please post macleans proof.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Okay Libtards, ONE LAST TIME, here is EXACTLY what Donald Trump said `...THEY say my supporters are so loyal that I could stand in the middle of 5th avenue and shoot somebody and not lose any voters..`   

I have the exact quote right here.   Trump was saying what the New York Times says about Trump supporters.   Donald Trump DID NOT say that about himself.  It`s just one of those lies repeated often enough that stupid hateful people start believing it..."just believing it" with no proof I guess you could say.  But I have the proof right here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTACH1eVIaA

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

That now of course begs the question.  Do you fall into that category being a galvanised republican? How much you tolerate from him knowing what we do about his treatment of women and sexual extravagance? Do you let your politics outweigh your principles? Because if you tolerate this man you could be considered as equivalent. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Truth doesn't matter to those who have nothing to offer the American workers but hate and intolerance. And Knapper says it's Trump who says anything. Of course if you watch CNN......The most uniformed audience on the planet.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Truth doesn't matter to those who have nothing to offer the American workers but hate and intolerance. And Knapper says it's Trump who says anything. Of course if you watch CNN......The most uniformed audience on the planet.

How is all those jobs going that trump created? When did his version of dictatorship help a working class? The only part of your rant was the hate and intolerance towards working class by republicans which is truthful. 

I’ve heard a million time how CNN is hated by you guys. Don’t insult my intelligence by assuming anything about me. You hate CNN because they don’t push the trump barrow and crawl to WH parasites. Their alternative view is your problem.  You are deaf to criticism if trump yet agree Fox is fair and balanced. 

Now trump has employed one of them to give him advice!!! Can you believe that? 

Why are you republicans so sensitive to criticism? Do you ever question your own decisions of allegiance under any conditions? Trump is not god. Only fools sing the praises of him. 

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

Hey 3020. I just found this article after my previous post. It answers your questions about what trump has done for the working class.  Needless to say it reiterates what I said. You need a little more research on defence of your fuhrer. 

Has Trump delivered for the little guy? http://va.topbuzz.com/s/wMZmxw

Kurt#1
Senior Contributor

BA,

Thank you for posting that information.  It's getting to the point that anything negative about Trump or Republicans is a lie.  But, the left keeps it up in the long held belief that a lie told often is believed.  And a lie carried by major lock step entertainment sources drives it home on a regular basis.

The United States is under attack as is our freedom.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Don't assume I hate CNN. The facts are their audience is the least informed group of people on earth.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Thanks Kurt, here`s the problem with the damned internet, I tried to find candidate Trump`s exact words in a news clip and I went back page after of lies "Trump says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his deplorable followers would still support him".    Page after page, fake news story after fake news story of damned bull crap.  I finally had to go to You Tube and get the exact speech IN CONTEXT.   

Libs and their hatefulness, they can`t think straight and they sure the hell don`t LISTEN.  It was the same with screwball Tina Fey dressing up like Sarah Palin and saying "I can see Russia from my porch", that was funny but damned fools to this day actually believe that Sarah Palin actually said it.

News stories are inaccurate, so what will the validity of future history books that will be written?  Haters hearing what they want to hear will be documenting what will one day go into history books telling future generations about the past.  Perhaps the saying of "the winners of wars write the history books" is apt and the culture war in the US has been lost, so garbage history will prevail. 

One would think that in the age of internet and information free flow that news stories be the most unbiased and factual, but that isn`t the case at all, it`s garbage in and garbage out.