cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The new America

(Thanks Kurt, here`s the problem with the damned internet, I tried to find candidate Trump`s exact words in a news clip and I went back page after of lies "Trump says he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his deplorable followers would still support him".    Page after page, fake news story after fake news story of damned bull crap.  I finally had to go to You Tube and get the exact speech IN CONTEXT.)

After your initial post, which was a good reminder of what was said, I went to snopes.com and they have it wrong, I guess snopes and macleans are no longer trusted sources.  I also found the page after page of false reporting on this, I see why these lefties hate Trump when they will believe anything they read.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

The internet search engines run by the richest of the rich are nearly 100% behind the progressive agenda. The progressives truly are the party of the rich.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

Way to deflect there BA.

The article was pointing out how your dear leader has so many bad things about him with rape charges and many many lies.

Things that would have forced any other president to resign in disgrace and yet even the high faulting religionists still support him.

Why? Why can he get away with these transgressions unless of course the new America now allows these things.

r3020
Senior Advisor

Who did he rape?

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Rank & file idiot Liberals they want their free stuff and Trump is seen as an impediment to that (Trump gives plenty free stuff, just must not be enough in the liberal eyes) so they think "Trump is hitler".   Once they go down that road...well, who among us would`ve had a problem if the actual hitler was taken out of power by just telling a few lies about him?  

The trouble with lying, even in what`s thought is righteous intentions is, if and when the lies are uncovered then nothing, not even real bad stuff is believed.  Snopes is a stinking heap of maggot infested, bloated animal carcasses, more truth in a lowly maggot than the Snopes website. 

My big problem with the media and their pathological lying is what if Trump really is a bad guy and it comes out in his second term, after all the lies told about him would we trust the truth if it ever was reported?    Right now evil people hate Trump and decent people are pleased with him, I guess the moment Trump wants to take our guns away that is how we will know he`s turned to the dark side.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

You`re the one that repeated a lie Canuck.  First repent for repeating a lie, then we can dissect whatever points that you were trying to make based on your first lie.

Canuck_2
Senior Contributor

You are being very selective in what you choose to keep just believing BA

So here is something for you to explain away with your interpretation.

Leviticus 19: 33-34

And passing on a comment that I saw this morning 

Democrates;  Children in Cages

Republicans; Shoes with flags on them

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@Kurt#1 wrote:

BA,

Thank you for posting that information.  It's getting to the point that anything negative about Trump or Republicans is a lie.  But, the left keeps it up in the long held belief that a lie told often is believed.  And a lie carried by major lock step entertainment sources drives it home on a regular basis.

The United States is under attack as is our freedom.  

Two things. If what I post is a lie then you refute it please. If you can’t I will assume it to be true. You might not like it but so be it. This forum has been access pool of republicans for a long time. Most of the lefties have deliberately driven out. 

This myth of your freedom under attack is the typical threat by republicans that a clandestine attack by militant communists is imminent.  The real problem is this group doesn’t take kindly to criticism. Deere posted TopBuzz was a Chinese hacker or something sinister. Really??? Toughen up guys. 

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Don't assume I hate CNN. The facts are their audience is the least informed group of people on earth.

I believe you hate CNN. What you refer to is fact is in fact a basically ignorant statement. If you had proof other than your hatred you should produce it.  

r3020
Senior Advisor

Your posts is the proof.