Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

Re: The new America

@r3020 wrote:

Your posts is the proof.

If is untrue no doubt a good Christian man would like to correct it because we don’t want any lies on here,  do we😜?

r3020
Senior Advisor

Progressives do.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Progressives do.

You’re out of ammo comrade. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

And the progressives are still full of lies. Not one has called AOC for the empty parking lot or toilet water comments. They want the lies to take root just as did the lie that Bruce Jenner is a girl.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

And the progressives are still full of lies. Not one has called AOC for the empty parking lot or toilet water comments. They want the lies to take root just as did the lie that Bruce Jenner is a girl.

I called her out for being a liar so there. 

As for Bruce Jenner, hatred is a very corrosive element and you should learn that religion doesn’t control everything. You’re certainly besotted by him. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

He is a liar. You support him. You spread a lie.

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Who did he rape?

Where was the proof that obama wasn’t American, Michelle was a man not to mention how Craig saturated the internet about him being the fuhrer. 

You have a short memory or uninformed. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Who did he rape? Or is not another CNN lie?

borisbeamerx5
Senior Contributor

@r3020 wrote:

Who did he rape? Or is not another CNN lie?

I don’t know that he did but not knowing the truth, as we don’t, never stopped the filthy accusations pointed at the Obamas. Remember the term “obongo”? What a disgusting slant. And if I had used the “n” word I would be shunted. 

Lets have equal standards instead of double standards. 

r3020
Senior Advisor

So now it's about Obama. When will the progressive call out the dems for the lies.