cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The not so luscious Palin

For all the Gophers who are waiting for the reserection of our Sarah, this story might be worth reading.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/sarah-palin-persona-pure-myth-says-former-aide/story-e6fr...

Tell me it isn't true.

21 Replies
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Don't let milli read this

It will pop his bubble on his girl Friday, "mrs leggs"

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: The not so luscious Palin

Few, if any suprises here for me. Who would not expect this of the real Palin? She still has not resigned her position at Fox (last I heard) and she will definately have to do this if she runs for President. Trump couldn't stomach giving up his programs and personal sacrifice to run. Frankly, I am pretty sure the days of someone running for President "for the good of the contry" have been long gone from America probably as far back as the founding fathers. This however does not mean that once in office a president would not try and do things that are good for America. I think if they are willing to take criticism of tarnish their "ideal" with a segment of America or colleagues to steer the nation in a good path, that may be an indication of sincrely doing something good for the nation. Often the most popular decision is not the best, just like giving kids ice cream for supper.

I do believe Palin is in politics for herself ever since she left local government. One test will be whether Fox has to let her go or she will go on her own.

All politicians are about appearance. That's just a fact. Sharks from every corner, democrat or repoublican plus the media are waiting to pounce on the slightest imperfection. I don't buy the "poor Sarah" line many cite here. They are all subject to the same thingn and it is obvious to anyone who isn't looking through bias eyes. Some are favored more than others, but that is also become the norm. The media companies are looking for jucy dung to feed us every day whether it is Plain, Gingrich, Pelosi, Edwards or a whole host of others. Meanwhile, real problems are bland and get no air unless they are spiced up.

Highlighted
Advisor

Re; poor sarah

I know that I'm double linking this but don't know for sure if you will open john's thread or not.

http://kunstler.com/blog/2011/05/memorial-day-enter-hitler-release-20.html

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Books like this have only appeal to the Weekly World News crowd.  so, I of course haven`t read the garbage, I`ve heard reviews of it and according to those it`s filled with stories about lemonade stands, neighbor`s dog, feuding with neighbor and oh yes E-mails.  Consider who wrote this trash, a traitor, someone who was saving e-mails, in short would you want someone like this working for you? The truth, something liberals are allergic to is,  a guy like that worked for Sarah only on the chance that she would win.  His plan B was keep a diary of manufactured, half-truths and by God make his $1 million one way or another!  This political leaches are found in every party and are only loyal to their own wallet.  David Gergen is an example of a successful one play both sides of the street for a living ...pathetic, even he probably would have too much class to stoop to this sophmoric level.  If liberals have any at all good ideas, why don`t they write a book attacking Sarah`s ideas??  Answer, because THEY CAN`T and besides there`s alot more money to be made crawling around on their bellies. 

Highlighted
Advisor

"If liberals have any at all good ideas, why don`t they write a book attacking Sarah`s ideas??"

??????

There would be  more books out in very short order than you could shake a stick at if the day ever came where she expresses any "ideas".  None so far that I know of. Can you point us to some place where she has expressed or published any?

She doesn't need to. Her supporters listen in code. Ideas would only confuse and confound them. Look only to the uprising among independents when Sarah's "death panels" was translated literally by Mr. Ryan into an intention to decimate Medicare.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How would you feel if you committed your your time and energy tp a[plitician thinking shw was what she said she was only to be sorely disappointed?   She not only abandoned the position that her people worked so hard to elect her to but dumped Alaska for her own personal ambitions.

Why would she relocate to Arizona and leave her beloved Alaska? Perhaps she is old news in Alaska and has lost public favor. Perhaps it is her private emails that are real testimony to what she is and who she is.

You are at the same place the author was. You support and nearly adore her. One day youn will reccgmize the phoney for who she is and you also will be broklen hearted.

Her ideas consist of conservative platitudes and demeanong those that don't share her opinion. Only Palin thinkers are real Americans and she will insult the vast majority to win the support of the wingnut right. That make electher to thenomination but it will not elect her nationally. The truth Palins poor approval ratings is a product of who she is and what she says.  But you have to find that out for yourself because you are as yet in the adoration stage.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Oh Deere - I notice your reaction is a little nasty but did you and all the others ever consider it might be true?  And if it isn't, has she taken court action against him?  I have known the glasses thing for some time as the lens have nothing magnified.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I would have thought squalid opportunism was more appropriate.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Don't let milli read this

Research tells me Craig has a shrine to her in his basement.  He has several look alike wigs and glasses he wears around after midnight and tones his voice up 5 octaves by wearing tight underpants, screeching like palin, behind Liberal voters houses. She is the only great white hope on the horizon.  Heaven help them.