cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

The not so luscious Weiner....

The congressman doesn't want to discuss his weiner.  I'm guessing that he's like all you other shrimp d**k liberals.  There isn't much to discuss.

20 Replies
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Re: The not so luscious Weiner....

if he was a republican, he would do the right thing and resign.

as a democrat, he thinks he can be immoral and actually gain votes.

Highlighted
Advisor

He can.
Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Well, I don't have much and can't use it very well but I have one heck of a cute way of getting on and off!

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

your boys don't resign until they get caught and fire is put to their feet so I wouldn't get too high and mighty moral!

Highlighted
Advisor

It's Andrew Brietbart, out from under his rock again. Most of the rest of the world has come to simply shrug their shoulders when he "exposes" something. Except for a few of you.

I have no idea if O'Keeefe was in on this one or not.

Weioner makes much f the mainstream press itchy too. Not compliant enough, so they may pile on.

Sam's right though . In his district he could butcher and eat some lonely little old ladies pet cat in the public square and easily get re-elected.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

How do all you donkey d*ck repubs even know it was a picture of him????

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I wouldn't be so sure about his reelection chances, especially if it's coming up.  If it just happened this will blow over and he will be fine.  The special election last week in which a Democrat was elected in a staunch Republican district had as much to do with the fact that the sitting and married Republican sent shirtless pictures of himself to someone from a craigslist ad as the fear that Republican's were going to destroy Medicare.  It seems harmless now since Weiner's weiner got exposed. 

Highlighted
Advisor

Wiener has never really bothered to try to be somebodydy else, ALA Larry Craig and Mr. NY 26 shirtless guy. Maybe some other dem could beat him in a primary or something.

Hell of a Congressman, whatever the facts. We should all be so fortunate.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

I'm curious if it was Weiner in the photo and if he sent it to a 21 year old student.  I'm also curious how this news came about.   Who broke the story and how did they learn of it?   This does look a little suspicious to me.  My first guess is that Weiner is too smart of man to make such a stupid mistake.  However we have seen time and time again how the rich and powerful can do some pretty stupid things especially when it comes to sex and think they can get away with it.  Just ask an ex-gov from Calf. and a past presidential candidate who looked to be a real contender for his party.