cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: The not so luscious Weiner....

I don't agree with his politics but I do admire his backbone.  He sticks with what he believes.  You are right.  We should all be so fortunate.

Senior Contributor

He doesn't deny that it is his weiner in the photo.  He does deny sending it.  Somebody hacked into his twitter account or cell phone is what he said.  Maybe that's true.  I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.  One has to wonder why he would have a picture of his private parts stashed somewhere in his twitter account or cell phone.  Maybe I'm just old fashioned and everybody is doing that now. 

Senior Contributor

He doesn't deny that it's him for one thing.  I don't really want to see a comparison of the photo that was sent and a photo of his package to draw a conclusion though.  Now if it was Michelle Bachman who was involved here I might like to see the evidence, for strictly investigative purposes.

Honored Advisor

Another fascinating, tick about liberals, apparently they take photos of their `one eyed monsters` and can`t recognize if it`s their `tally whacker` or not....the more you hear about liberals and their mating habits the stranger it gets.   

Senior Contributor

The guy is a democrat, it is a resume enhancement. Look at Clinton.

Advisor

anyone

Remember that movie porky's? The talliwacker lineup? Too funny.
Senior Advisor

Re: anyone

I trook my little sister and her husband to that when it first came out. My brother in law laughed so hard I thought he was going to blow a gasket. We still tslk sbout that from time to time. He was young and easily embarrassed and it had a dramatice effect on him.

Senior Advisor

Bring your mrs. over for a while and we will see which one she wants talk about.

It reminds me of that old cartoon with the old british couple on safari. The elephant noses his trunk in the flap of the tent and the woman exclaimes "EGADS EDGAR!"

Senior Contributor

Now I know the explanation

My son called me a little while ago from his cell phone.  His picture popped up on my droid phone so I knew it was him.  I guess the congressman wanted people to know that it was Weiner calling.  Perfect explanation and completely innocent. 

Senior Contributor

Unfortunately what she'll talk about is two dirty, disgusting old men.