cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

Re: The only reason medicare and SS are going broke

http://blogs.reuters.com/david-cay-johnston/2012/01/20/the-burden-of-romneys-tax-returns/

Carried interest with taxes postponed for decades and then taxed at the 15% capital gains rates with no SS or Fica tax responsibility

Highlighted
Advisor

i don't know about the guy you're giving hell to but can you give me a good reason why some of my-and your-tax money will go to an innercity person with no job and probably 5 or 6 kids that they palm off on the system a **bleep** cell phone for free?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

for the same reason their tax money supports you ag benefits.Inner city is that code words for blacks?And when your kid loses his job there may be some assistance to him. How big a farmer would you be if nobody would rent you a farm because of your skin color? Or hire yuo to work becauseyou have the wrong ethnic background. Or someone that wouldn't pay you enough to live on?

Highlighted
Advisor

1)  how do they pay tax if they are not working?

2) i didn't bring up any race ---you did

3) it is against the law to discriminate against renters and if i was a minority i could sue and make way more than i could farming

4) simple--if it doesn't pay enough move on to something else. i have and i'm sure you have sometime in your life

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

This is what Snopes.com has to say about the "free" cell phone.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/taxes/cellphone.asp

Highlighted
Contributor

Kraft tyou have no idea what kind of taxes i pay besides farimg we have a trucking company. If im not farming in in one of the most Demacrat run and ruin city in the county which is Detroit. I see guy kids out of school if you Democrats would get your headed out of your a** and quit saying we need to kept pushing money in these piles of crap city and make people acccountable .

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

How many jobs have you created. A land baron in detroit could easily hire a few of those unemployed n-words. What ticks you off is that they aren't forced to work for you for slave wages. Too bad you just can't buy a few and make them work for nothing. AH the good old days.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Was his income not capital gains? Oh he has money we should tax him at normal income rates but Krafty get his capital gains at 15% because he is one of those poor deprived Demo's

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

No! that is the point. Nobody's capital gains should not have lower rates than ordinary income. Not Romneys and not mine.

Romney just stated that he wants to eliminate taxes on interest dividends and capital gains. People like Romney and Warren Buffet will pay no income taxes if Romney gets his way.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Flat tax then, everyone pays the same rate rich or poor on any dollar earned. Problem solved then