cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: The only reason medicare and SS are going broke

All I know kraft my parents work their butts off to start and build a farm.And my brother and

I to continue to build it. While some poor excuse of a human in the democrat party wants us to share the wealth with some that was raised and are raising more welfare receipts.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Tell, us, michiu, how have the welfare recipts, harmed YOU PERSONALLY? How much money have they taken from YOU? How are you sharing your wealth?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

What a bitter balls, jerk!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

@kraft-t wrote:

Is because the haves don't want to pay for it.

And there you have it ladies and gentlemen. That is the liberal mind at work. The have are suppose to supply the have nots and the one reason the have nots have nothing is because the haves have not given them enough. Pathetic. Simply pathetic.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Ooooooooooooooh  So you were given your farm?

Highlighted
Contributor

Im just tired of people like Kraft telling us what to do. No we were not given the farm lucky  both parents are alive yet. I bought my first 40 when I 15 and been working to expand ever since and now I'm 51 my brother and own!!! A 1000 acres together. And Im sick of this guy that in lives in the white house kept apologizing for our way of life and protecting the world my grandfather didn't die in WW2 for nothing.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

The US government borrowed from China to pay the social security, farm subsidies, medicare subsidies, etc etc. What part of this is so hard to understand?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

While you are writing $200K tractors and combines in one year avoiding $60k in taxes.  They didn't borrow to pay for SS or medicare. The generalfuns has been borrowing from those funds to pay for your excesses.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm not telling you what to do. I am talking about tax fairness and of course if you pay any taxes it is unfair.

So if you and your brother own 1000 acres with ho much appreciation since you bought it. No taxes on any of the appreciation period. Now tell the working stiff that has job in the auto industry that firsthe isoverpaidand secondly he is taxed fairly.

You have never had it so good. High priced grain. Low taxes and great tax incentives and you still think Obama has ruined your life. Grow up man and pay your own way. Your folks  did and my folks did as well as have! How many working stiff in our cities that have worked their butts off for decades and never had your good fortune. Yet he is paying taxes and supporting your FSA checks and your subsidized crop insurance and all you got to complain about is him being  over paid and you being taxed a little. man up and pay your way.

Poor baby can't compete in the real world. You think you ought to get a free ride!

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Mitt Romney wants to gut SS and medicare. Ask him how much he pays into either one of those programs. The dimwitt don't even pay those taxes but he think if he guts those programs we can afford a lower tax rate for him.