bruce MN
Advisor

The original American antifa..... The U.S. Army

12 Replies
Edmund55
Senior Contributor

Re: The original American antifa..... The U.S. Army

(American anteefers)

American anteefers are more interested in burning and bombing American structures & symbolism -  real similar to what the nazi's goal was.

cmilligan1958g
Senior Contributor

@Edmund55 wrote:

(American anteefers)

American anteefers are more interested in burning and bombing American structures & symbolism -  real similar to what the nazi's goal was.

rawhide
Advisor

I bet it was a Jewish Officer that said Fire too Bruce.. IDIOT. Go crawl back under a rock

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

But but but Bruce you said antifa doesn't exist.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Bruce, change your meds....you have turned into a tiresome *****.

Hope this helps.

PS not sure if you have any servicemen in your family, but if you do, maybe run some of your rants past them. You probably won't like their responses.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

One of the comments: "Ah yes. Back when calling people "Nazi" or "fascist" meant actual Nazis and fascists as opposed to simply anyone who disagrees with you."

So America sucked so bad (1975, 1985,1995, 2005, 2015, 2016,2017,2018,2019 and oh God 2020!) that monuments that needed to be destroyed, Holy Bibles needed burned, American flags needed burned?   I hate to break it to those drawing comparisons of WWII GIs to the whinny criminals of the antifa, but WWII Gis used the "N-word" a lot and told their Baby Boomer daughters "If you bring home a N-word, don`t bother coming home!".   So, I don`t think the Greatest Generation blowing up a swastika in Germany would`ve made them exactly touchy feely #BLM protesters in today`s world.

rsbs
Veteran Advisor

Hey BA,

Went to Gilberts sale yard yesterday, huge crowd, good auction. I bid on probably over 20 items, bought six or seven and am going back today with a fifth wheel trailer to pick up grain bin sheets, cement blocks (couple of pallets) and a fuel tank.

Had my pickup full yesterday going home with tie downs. Long haul and probably not worth it if I charge my time and distance, but still a great experience. Never saw so many Amish like I do at that auction each time. With three rings, I missed some office equipment selling, and had to buy it back from the Amish youth that had garnered it in.  I let him make ten times his money...he paid $1 and I gave him $10. Big smile on his face as he fleeced on of the "English".

sam1wiseone
Senior Contributor

BA, the Democratic party right now is scared to death.  They've endorsed the violence and destruction of blm and antifa.   They know most of America does not share this support.  So you've got serfs like Bruce here trying to morph the image of flag and bible burning, looters, murderers, and thugs into patriotic America defenders of freedom.  I doubt that will fly.  

Democrats chose to tie themselves to communist who want to destroy the country because they are communist that want to destroy the country.   They would prefer you didn't know that just yet.

sdholloway56
Senior Advisor

That’s communiss.