cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The original American antifa..... The U.S. Army

Red, I`ve hauled a quiet a few pieces of machinery over to the Floyd sale for others, but i`ve never attended it, my uncle used to be a fixture over there.  Local jockey buys mowers, balers and what nots at Floyd and puts "4 sale" signs on and he buys and sells farms and goes up to RB at Owatonna buys big stuff too.  So he has it figured out.

Sapp Sale has turned into a see how high it`ll go and it`s for sale again next month.  This Labor Day I might try Blue Earth or the old stand by Hamilton at Dexter, but that is almost a 3 day sale crammed into 1 day.

But glad to hear you made a good haul   🙂 

r3020
Senior Advisor

Now in Minneapolis you have the dem mayor pointing figures at the dem governor for not calling in the storm troopers. All this AFTER the city council unanimous vote to defund the police. Talk about being stuck on stupid.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Hey Sam, they`ll try and deflect their embrace of anchary behind the skirts of the WWII generation, but quickly euthanize them when they come to grips with who they really were.  The left always hated General Patton and those that served under him had a love/hate thing going on, but whether they died on the battle field or in the nursing home yesterday they respected him. 

WWII Day-By-Day: August 3