cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Re: The peace loving left.

I'm concerned with who is going to change it. It's not Obama.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You my man, aren't thinking with your head, your letting your fascist corporate party lead you to your OWN ruin!

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Well, now I know why you call yourself 3020.

Advisor

I'm thankful to hear that. You are among  a rare and diminishing breed. Do you breed and farrow them on your own?  Not much of that left.  Most of the people we work with who say that they have "their own pigs" are sow co-op members who let low wagers do the heavy lifting and take delivery of ready to feed object pigs.

Highlighted
Advisor

FIW'. I don't think so either.Might be interesting what his 2nd term might bring. Especially with an expanded regionally driven GOP houose majority. But  he's not likely to lose to what your gang has offered up so far.

Conditions on the ground mighy more determine that course of action and policy.  As for now, we are being driven by oppositional dogma. All sorts of it. All kinds of right wing urban legends and spoiled anecdotes are being drudged up.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

FIW'. I don't think so either.Might be interesting what his 2nd term might bring. Especially with an expanded regionally driven GOP house majority. But  he's not likely to lose to what your gang has offered up so far.

Conditions on the ground mighty more determine that course of action and policy.  As for now, we are being driven by oppositional dogma. All sorts of it. All kinds of right wing urban legends and spoiled anecdotes are being drudged up.

I am fine with leaving obama to face the "music" as long as we can achieve a veto-proof Senate and Congress.  He will then be powerless and that will let us groom a powerhouse replacement for 2016.  Jimmy Carter will be able to breathe a sigh of relief that he will be replaced as the worst President of the United States, and folks will be talking about those Dark Days under the obama regime for probably over a hundred years.....if we survive.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

wake up ------ great words.  American labor?????  really.  Ask a union member to show up 10 minutes early ----they will cry and sue.

there is no labor in the "working people of this country".   Just threatening whiners.... The self employed  and aliens do most of the work in this country.  

But mostly little work is done here.  Most goods are produced somewhere else thanks to organized labor and regulation.  And of course Mr. Clintons free trade initiatives----like NAFTA.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Both of u are waisting a nice holiday.

It is undeniable that policies advocated by NFO members and leaders were a prime reason the organization did not gain strong support nationally from the demographic  it was intending to help.  ----I was there also.

And it is a huge stretch to think that new homespun moralistic pop group---The Tea Party-- is going to make big changes when we are @ 30 ft from the bottom of the waterfall economically.  When such a large part of the voters are dependent on public payroll or public assistance there is little chance of reviving the "american independent spirit". That will happen only on complete collapse.   The best we can hope for is the fools in washington allow a segment of the midwest to withdraw from the union,---as long as we are taxable we have little chance of that.

While the left hasn't seen any moral high ground since they accepted  the "end justifies the means" formula back in our 60's mental fog,  the new moral right obviously will fall for the "looks good on camera/ good fundraiser" formula for public service qualifications and therefore render itself as effective at social change as NFO was.

We are headed for a time when 9% unemployment will be the good old days, and we can not expect to get our jobs back when our biggest lenders benefit from our lack of productivity.  We sold out to the "free trade", "one world economy" years ago when we had much to loose and little to gain.  We lost jobs, manufacturing, and respect worldwide.

Consider the possibility that entitlements and other public assistance are necessary to maintain peace and prevent anarchy.  And federal Corporate handouts and tax incentives are all that keeps any major business and banking entities in this country.

Assuming these realities,  what difference does it make who you elect or if they have an R , a D or a cute TP after their name?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

Yes Bruce, totally independent. Was at a couple thousand head/year. Had some breeding problems. Depopulated on one farm with plans to get back in. Might wait a little longer with the price of corn.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: guess you missed the point

the labor unions have deatroyed the middle class by being poor at production and great at raising prices --if they have created the middle class WHY are all the middle class jobs going over seas--bet this locks your starter and try and not curse it makes you look so stupid burt makes your family proud to show your total lack of iq ---but it does show your handle not so great