cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: The peace loving left.

'Get back to us with that news clip. Maybe  a police report? The cops responed to everything back in the 60s and 70s. They were lookin' out for "decent folks". 'specially were you hail from.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We don't need the old stuff Bruce. Bin Hoffa and the union taliban are about to make those look like the good ol days.

Highlighted
Advisor

You are so full of ingrained shiite.  

There were hog buying stations way back into the 50s. People of your perpetual mistrusting ilk didn't trust them because they didn't beleive in quality evaluation of your definitively generic at best product and things such as Grade and Yield. You didn't go to heinhold until they became what then was left of "the market,  upon which it became Mecca. Sacrosanct. Like Goldman-Sachs, Genral Dynamics and Haliburton. I  have no idea of which multi-national ate up Heinhold? Did you track it?  

How long since you've had hogs? Wouldn't coincide with the Farm Bills of the '80s would it? Still selling eggs?

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We still have hogs Bruce. We started selling to Heinolds some time in the mid 60s. My dad said they would be the ruination of the hog farmer because there wasn't anyone there to bid on the hogs. However hauling them all 60+ miles to Indianapolis or Cincinnati became too time consuming, even with the top deck in the truck.

Tyson.

Eggs, no.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

You don't know what your talking about, pal. The Republicans have and are waging a war on the working people of this country! Wake up!

Highlighted
Advisor

More Hoffas and you might still be raising hogs and selling eggs to people who had the money to buy them and not be sitting there tonight terrified over whether or not the Euro debt crisis and the mortgage fraud situation here are going to skyrocket your per acre production costs up to $700@,  Or over wheher your kids if you have any and nephews and nieces are ever going to have jobs that will afford them to own a house. much less a farm.

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

I'm more worried about the national debt they have hanging around their necks and an over oppressive government that says that it is not enough.

Highlighted
Advisor

Tyson? Your hogs or theirs?   I wasn't aware that they were still "in the market". 

If you are feeding hogs for Tyson I'd seriously hope, as a friend, that you aren't one of those pathetic souls who is custom feeding and posing yourself in the local community as a "pork producer".

Highlighted
Senior Advisor

We are not feeding hogs for Tyson, they bought out the old Heinold hog markets. Well sell our own hogs to Tyson.

Highlighted
Advisor

You'ld be considerably better served by being concerned aboout who acually put it there.