cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
wehav
Senior Contributor

The perfect definition of irony

Some people believe Donald Trump is bad because he tells the truth about illegal immigration.

Some people believe Mrs. Clinton is good because she lies about illegal immigration.

12 Replies
RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

And, or

Your boy Trump and his foundation giving a gift to Bondi in Florida, the AG, who then did not go after the Trump U scam.... Pay to play much .....

I've said it before, Trump, Clinton, one in the same.

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Re: The perfect definition of irony

In this possibly last election of post-America, immigration is the last issue that matters, so much so that if Hillary was right about it, I`d vote for her despite her other liberal views.  If we lose the country and it turns into Mexico or Syria or some hybrid of the 2, there is no going back.

You can pack your guns in grease and bury them in the backyard (I`ve done it before) and wait liberalism out, but if your country turns into a 3rd world craphole, there`s no reconstructing...it`s gone.

i don`t care if Trump shoots people on 5th Avenue, the son of a buck is saying the right stuff on immigration and so far the only one with that many guts.

wehav
Senior Contributor

Re: And, or

How many did Trump ignore and let get killed?

How many countries did Trump get into the hands of the Russians?

How many terrorists organizations did Trump get started?

How many millions did Trump get from foreign governments for special favors while in government?

How many 3rd world, non English speaking aliens will Trump invite into the country?

How many judges will Trump appoint that will completely ignore the Constitution?

How many times has Trump fallen and had brain damage?

How many times has Trump been under FBI investigation.

There's more but by now the most recalcitrant supporter of somebody other than Trump should see Mrs. Clinton and Trump are not the same.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

and there you have it............... the supreme irony of you carrying water for such a person as Trump.

did you get those questions from Breitbart or WND ?

Just so you know, your boy Trump has hired illegal alien workers........ look up Trump Tower construction. He paid a fine and everything.

Mr Trump is currently under investigation by the FBI. Plus he has been named in 169 Federal Investigations.

I do not know that Mr Trump has fallen and had brain damage......... any thinking person can see though, that there is something wrong with him.

You do not know who he will appoint to the S.C. ....... that is the point......... he changes his mind more than his underwear.

Well, if he would be open and release his taxes maybe we would see who he is getting money from, he sure seems to be in bed with Puter.

Terrorists sure are recruiting off of him.

Funny, your question about how many countries did Trump get into the hands of Russia...... well, so far none, however will he even know..... he didn't know they had already gone into Ukraine.......

most ironic of all is that I'm not a supporter of HRC, will not vote for her, and because of people like you I have to try and set the record straight....... not for her, but in spite of him. 

BA Deere
Honored Advisor

Well RG, it comes down to this only 2 people have a chance to be the next president, short of the blackest of black swan events.  The one of the 2, Hillary will be a '3rd term of Obama" there will be further attempts of gun control, more immigration, liberal justices appointed, more government intrusion into our lives.  With Trump he said the justice candidates that he would nominate, all good conservatives.  trump will more than likely leave me and my guns alone and at least make it hard on more Mexicans coming in.

Hillary and Chelsea have said flat out they will stretch the executive order privilage to the limits, in other words Hillary is fixing to be a dictator.

Hillary`s emails...Trump`s taxes...on and on.  If you like liberalism and a dictator then vote for Hillary.  if you want a chance there won`t be that, then vote for Trump.  If you want to feel superior and good about yourself, throw your vote away on a 3rd party candidate....but regardless how you crow, in the morning of November 9th the Sun will rise and the repercussions will follow and there will be no unringing that bell.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

you got one thing correct............... the sun will rise.

It will continue to do so.

RJG640v8
Senior Contributor

your last sentance...................

abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/trump-seeks-distance-donation-supporting-florida-ag-41913191

where it says "Trump" substitute "Clinton"   You would be shaking your head yes and saying yep !

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Only one of those scenarios fit any of the candidates!!  AND the FBI hasn't gotten around to trump yet.

schnurrbart
Veteran Advisor

Thank you for the Wed. morning chuckle!  One more day to go.