Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Advisor

The plot thickens

10 Replies
Senior Contributor

Re: The plot thickens

Again, if this is true...why wasn't Hillary all over this?

Frequent Contributor

The "GLOBE" you must be kidding. What an idiot!

Senior Contributor

Quite simple answer

The Clinton's have history of corruption.  They aren't in a position to blackmail anyone because their closets are too full of skeletons.  I've little doubt that Hillary was promised the secretary of state job as part of the deal.  It's not the presidency but it's not jail either nor being tied up in court for years. 

The Clintons have amassed great wealth, they don't want to lose it.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Quite simple answer

You have it all wrong. The reason Mrs.. Clinton did not expose this goes way back to when Bill Clinton was running for President the first time. At that time, the aliens were responsible for getting Bill elected because of their awesome mind-control powers over the people of the United States. Clinton owed them. Flash forward to November 2009 - The aliens heard that Obama was an ALIEN and told Hillary not to mess with Obama. It is a fact, just like the story in the Globe and it was in print, so it has to be true.

218i24049E2457CD1024

Senior Contributor

This is nothing new for these poor old angy white folks. All it's for is stir up the masses. What laugh, 3020, thanks! You guys are really getting good at comedy, just like Micheal Steele.

Senior Contributor

"The "GLOBE" you must be kidding."

That is exactly what I thought at first till I remembered it was the National Enquirer that first broke the story of the John Edwards love baby and affair scandal. 

Senior Contributor

I'll offer to buy you a subscription then.

Senior Contributor

I still stand by what I said but, it does have a strong odor to it. Why has Obama spent 1 million to keep all this quiet? There have been reports of students enrolled at the same time as Obama but, can't remember him. Obama has also spent money to keep his transcripts sealed. It does stink everyone has to agree with that.

Senior Contributor

I say abandon this BS and if you disagree with Obama and his administration, find someone to run against him and convince the American people your man is better. That is the American way.