cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Advisor

The polls may actually underestimate Trump support

I think that is the untold story here, people talking to a pollest might chicken out and say they support a "safe" Ben Carson or Ted Cruz rather that be grouped into the media segregated "uneducated and less affluent Trump supporters".   Everybody wants to be cool and get invited to the Kardashian parties and the only one`s at the Kardashian parties are Bernie and Hillary supporters.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/polls-may-actually-underestimate-trumps-support-study-finds/a...

14 Replies
Highlighted
Advisor

Re: The polls may actually underestimate Trump support

I've been wondering if that might not be the case.  I know and associate with a lot of casual Republicans who see less problems with him that I would have thought.  

Certainly hoping it it to be the case.  Cleveland ought to be quite the circus.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

I've been wondering if that might not be the case.  I know and associate with a lot of casual Republicans who see less problems with him that I would have thought.  

Certainly hoping it it to be the case.  Cleveland ought to be quite the circus.

But what will you do if Hillary gets into legal trouble because of her illegal emails of top secret government matters, and Trump wins?  Will you flee to Canada, eh?

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Not going to happen. Trump Is another  one of your preelection orgasmic experiences and how many of them have fallen through? Sarah palin? Jim Ross lightfoot? My memory is failing but the list is long if I could just remember them.

Highlighted
Advisor

Were the nationwide voting public to be ultimately faced with that match-up Ms. Clinton could beat Trump from prison.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@OKdon wrote:

Not going to happen. Trump Is another  one of your preelection orgasmic experiences and how many of them have fallen through? Sarah palin? Jim Ross lightfoot? My memory is failing but the list is long if I could just remember them.

I'm bookmarking this thread for future laughs! Smiley Very Happy

Let me help you with that list....., Chet Culver beating the snot outta Branstad, Senator Bruce Braley, Congressman McCarthy, Congressman Mowrer, Congresswoman Appel.   Did I forget any?

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

@bruce MN wrote:

Were the nationwide voting public to be ultimately faced with that match-up Ms. Clinton could beat Trump from prison.

Really?!?  Very few people even like the Hilldebeest. Even less will door knock, make calls, or lick stamps for that has-been. Heck, even a first term senator from Shy-cah-go, could beat her!

Highlighted
Advisor

On what has become Venus.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Trump will get more democrats than Romney did

for whatever reason...maybe it's part of the TV culture.....democrats that I run into seem to resonate with what Trump is saying in interesting ways. Not ones like you, Shifty, Mustachio, etal, but ones that think a little about where Obama took us and where we are headed.

I would not be surprised at all to see a Trump landslide in a general election.

Preferably, I would like to see Ted Cruz in the number one spot, with Trump running as VP. And Joe Biden getting the nod at a brokered convention with Hillary at number two on that card. I would pay money to watch Cruz debate that simpleton, and also to watch the Trump/Clinton freak show. 

But would not want either one as POTUS.

Highlighted
Honored Advisor

Re: Trump will get more democrats than Romney did

I don`t know why a Democrat would have trouble with Trump, because he isn`t talking about cutting entitlements, the SS and other welfares will be safe under a president Trump.  Trump talks about raising taxes, I`ve never heard Trump talking about getting rid of homosexual "rights".

Trump is the ONLY one running Republican or Democrat talking about protecting the American worker from these really stupid trade deals like NAFTA and TPP...shouldn`t that be right up the AFL-CIO`s alley???

All I can figure why a Dem doesn`t like Trump is that the Huff-Po, Media Matters and Talking Points Memo tells them that "Trump isn`t cool"...oh and that little, tiny, one issue of immigration  Trump would remove the possibility of 20 million new potential Democrat voters, that`s the only honest issue that a Democrat would have with Trump.

Oh I know "Trump went bankrupt 4 times!  I can`t vote for someone that went bankrupt 4 times!!" ...yeah, Trump didn`t go bankrupt at all, he was clever enough to put the banks in checkmate, but the same "Holier-than-thou" that has problems with Trump`s "bankruptcies" will have no issue voting for Hillary and all her shenanigans...oh but "They`ve tried and tried and never proved anything on Hillary or Bill either" ...yeah okay Dem, I got some oceanfront property in downtown Des Moines to sell you too.