cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Senior Contributor

Re: Trump will get more democrats than Romney did

@BA Deere wrote:

I don`t know why a Democrat would have trouble with Trump, because he isn`t talking about cutting entitlements, the SS and other welfares will be safe under a president Trump.  Trump talks about raising taxes, I`ve never heard Trump talking about getting rid of homosexual "rights".

That's because he and everyone else knows that we don't REMOVE rights in this country.

Trump is the ONLY WRONG  one running Republican or Democrat talking about protecting the American worker from these really stupid trade deals like NAFTA and TPP...shouldn`t that be right up the AFL-CIO`s alley???

Huh ?? Ever hear of a guy named Bernie ??

All I can figure why a Dem doesn`t like Trump is that the Huff-Po, Media Matters and Talking Points Memo tells them that "Trump isn`t cool"...oh and that little, tiny, one issue of immigration  Trump would remove the possibility of 20 million new potential Democrat voters, that`s the only honest issue that a Democrat would have with Trump.

Oh I know "Trump went bankrupt 4 times!  I can`t vote for someone that went bankrupt 4 times!!" ...yeah, Trump didn`t go bankrupt at all, he was clever enough to put the banks in checkmate, but the same "Holier-than-thou" that has problems with Trump`s "bankruptcies" will have no issue voting for Hillary and all her shenanigans...oh but "They`ve tried and tried and never proved anything on Hillary or Bill either" ...yeah okay Dem, I got some oceanfront property in downtown Des Moines to sell you too.

I hope your liberal relatives can talk some sense into you on this special Sparkle day.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Right on most accounts, BA, and I said it before and it bears repeating....our own Donald could be overlaid on "The Donald" and seems to match up almost precisely......more taxes, more govt, get out of the middle east and spend more money on infrastructure, laizze faire on "social issues" and on and on. And on immigration, Our Donny probably really doesn't want to bring his mexican dentist into the USA, either, and face a quadrupling of his dental bills. Smiley Happy

If our Donald was a better wheeler dealer, and had a couple of Ukrainian wives....it would be hard to tell the difference.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Because he thinks he is a  tryrant and so many folks he doesn't respect and he is a full blown liar that will accomplish nothing.

Trump the bankrupt king always dumped his liabilities on some one else. The very same kind of person that you hated greatly during the 80's that had no choice when the banksters pulled the rug.

Trump has no clue about the laws and dealing with congress. A liar and exaggerater in cheif. And No he is not going to push foreign powers around. America has thousands of nukes that we cannot use. They are only useful as a deterrant and they are not really that valuable after all. If your enemy is willing to die a nuke will hardly deter him.

Obama has taken you nowhere but rewarded you with prosperity and made you pay a few taxes because you could not avoid them all. But you wouldhave if you could have because you don't think america is money well spent.

Highlighted
Senior Contributor

How do you know my dentist isn't an american? There are many american dentists that work both sides of the border.  Might be tax avoiders like you. But then you probably think that every hispanic name indicates a mexican citizen. My name is kraft but I'm not a german. Your name is Steele because you are too cowardly to use your real name.  Perhaps you too ashamed to share your point of view in your home town. Landlords might not agree.

Highlighted
Veteran Advisor

Obama has done far more good for this country than bush could do bad for sure!  What was it all you guys were saying about Obama when he came into office?   He will have to get gas below $2.50/gal, unemployment under 7% and the stock market above 12,000?  He got about 20 million people under health care for the first time, He hasn't started any new wars.  Only been about 150-160 deaths from terrorism in this country since 2009.  You won't be happy again until there is a white guy in the White House again and preferably a right wing white guy!